LC on 4 pairs of shoes

I need a LC on these 4 pairs of shoes. These were the only pics that i could get. Thanks

I need a LC on these 4 pairs of shoes. These were the only pics that i could get. Thanks

Those are all fake, because the 11's are fake, lol:

Plastic CF
No space between 2 and 3
Wrong shape
Tag not in 3rd lacehole

Those are all fake, because the 11's are fake, lol:

Plastic CF
No space between 2 and 3
Wrong shape
Tag not in 3rd lacehole

both 11's are fake... so chances are the 2 in the middles may be... not sure how to spot fake 12's and 6's so cant help ya there.. but 11's are fake you can tell from the back 23

both 11's are fake... so chances are the 2 in the middles may be... not sure how to spot fake 12's and 6's so cant help ya there.. but 11's are fake you can tell from the back 23

11s are deff fake for reasons stated above
12s are fake since the tounge is too short and the stitching is jacked up on the tounge. also the shape is off and fake leather
6s have bad shape and messed up tounge.
tab looks plastic and colors are off

11s are deff fake for reasons stated above
12s are fake since the tounge is too short and the stitching is jacked up on the tounge. also the shape is off and fake leather
6s have bad shape and messed up tounge.
tab looks plastic and colors are off

XIs are both fake for the obvious reasons pointed out by previous members
XIIs are fake- "leather" is too smooth; should have a pebbled finish, rear tabs are sloppy as is stitching around tongues
VIs are fakes- materials are wrong...they should not have that fuzzy suede look; build looks crappy especially the pic showing the back pull tabs

XIIs are fake- "leather" is too smooth; should have a pebbled finish, rear tabs are sloppy as is stitching around tongues
VIs are fakes- materials are wrong...they should not have that fuzzy suede look; build looks crappy especially the pic showing the back pull tabs

Back
Top Bottom