LC on Air Jordan IV Cavaliers

Legit.

I've seen a fake pair before, glossy midsole and deformed shape. Not a good sight to see..

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Not a good sight to see..

To me the legit ones aren't a good sight to see either lol.

But those are definitely legit!

DO these shoes have 2012 written on hidden part of the tongue. Ive seen some that do and others that dont and all claim to be have copped from footlocker stores and alike. Just wondering if any1 can clear this up for me.

DO these shoes have 2012 written on hidden part of the tongue. Ive seen some that do and others that dont and all claim to be have copped from footlocker stores and alike. Just wondering if any1 can clear this up for me.

all AJ 4 that released on 2012 have the 2012 written on the side of the shoe's tongue

Ok, so i guess if they dont have the 2012 written on them there fake.....ive seen a lot of photos even on here  with people not showing that exact photo showing the 2012, and people saying they are  legit...Do any LEGIT cav4s not have the 2012 written on them or do i just have a very very good pair of fake Cav4s??? Can some1 please clear this up for me its doing my head in thinking I have a fake pair of Js in my collection.....Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom