LC on Legend Blue 11s size 13

I saw these and didnt really like the shape or the PL on these. They look unworn but the soles look dirty. Looking for second opinions.

Those are either worn or fake. I don't know what else to tell you. They look legit but they lalso look as though someone wore them through a dusty/dirty yard or something. Possibly cleaned the soles but that midsole looks mighty dirty. 

Those are either worn or fake. I don't know what else to tell you. They look legit but they lalso look as though someone wore them through a dusty/dirty yard or something. Possibly cleaned the soles but that midsole looks mighty dirty. 
exactly what i was thinking. they said they were ds but the shape looks like someone wore them plus they arent even a clean white around the sole. Thanks @xptnike  Anyone else?

someone else pointed out that on other newer fake 11s that there is more PL fabric past the stitching. it doesnt give that clean look. once someone pointed that out to me i took another look at these and made up my mind. fake.

Back
Top Bottom