LC on retro columbia XI's and OG GS concords

i can tell you for a fact the columbia's are fake. i was almost fooled until i saw the box tag. see how the tag spells "coloumbia"? also, thereshould be "nike air", no jumpman on the insoles. not really sure about the gs concords, but the jumpman on the sides looks funny and the patentleather cut looks too high. i'm leaning toward fake on them too.

Columbias are fake. Carbon fiber looks painted on and Btw they spelled Columbia wrong on the box and the font is off. Not sure about the concords though.

i jus noticed they spelled columbia wrong
laugh.gif
SMH @ me for not seeing that before posting. i was pretty sure there wasnt spose to be a jumpman in the insole.thanks so far fellas.

now i gotta figure out about the GS concords. keep em coming

concords are fake CF is non existent ...patent is cut too high and tongue is cut too high...Xx...

Concords are Legit. The carbon fiber is supposed to look that way on GS. Patent is fine, i think people are used to the non existent patent leather they put onthe CDP's, now everyone screams "OMG ITS SO OFF".

Columbias are fake obviously for plenty reasons stated. Also, insole should be black.

the columbias are fake as
sick.gif
, another reason is that the soles are preyellowed and the upper part of the shoe should be leather like this
icnsk8.jpg

the concords look legit to me
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom