LC on some CONCORDS help me out

Alright kool thanks. So it's cause the concords have that purple color right? N the dmp is the gold jumpman
people keep telling you they are the DMP XIs.

Take a second, let it soak in, then repeat the process.

You can also take a second to google DMP XI and while you are at it, google what Concord is.
and gold on the carbon fiber?

You guys really think these are legit? Look at the heels on these things... IDK man im not even sold that these are even indeed legit. If they are- these must have went under QC all together or something.. QC wasnt as bad back then as it is today.. Im on the fence with these.

You guys really think these are legit? Look at the heels on these things... IDK man im not even sold that these are even indeed legit. If they are- these must have went under QC all together or something.. QC wasnt as bad back then as it is today.. Im on the fence with these.

you might want to call it quit on legit checks bruh.
fake DMP XIs have painted carbon fiber.
The jumpman for the ankle is pressed on which is proper.
shape looks cool.
sole is the right color.
stuff lines up right.

they don't look much different than this pair other than the fact that they are worn more and in worse shape

View media item 545487

These are 10000000% legit DMPs man. for one these either come in authentic or replica. no grey markets of these shoes. so if you see carbon fiber on a pair of DMPs theyre 1000% legit OF THE TIME. These are just in very poor condition. Here are a couple pictures of mine for comparison. Looks like this GM paranoia is getting to you brother.

Heres a picture of replica DMPs Not all of them come with the lettering on the side but the difference in the carbon fiber is like night and day

image.php
201296611167546.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't read page 1 that well but to follow up on the J O R D A N thing:

DMP XIs were originally supposed to have the J O R D A N on the lace area.
Release date was pushed back because the J O R D A N was having issues. Something like letters coming off or they were bleeding.
Majority of pairs released did not have the J O R D A N but a couple retailers still sold the ones that had it. I know for a fact that Champs sold J O R D A N XIs.

This explains why a ton of the earlier fake had the JORDAN and why real pairs exist.

These are 10000000% legit DMPs man. for one these either come in authentic or replica. no grey markets of these shoes. so if you see carbon fiber on a pair of DMPs theyre 1000% legit OF THE TIME. These are just in very poor condition. Here are a couple pictures of mine for comparison. Looks like this GM paranoia is getting to you brother.

No... i was just asking you guys; i wasnt saying they were. I just dont remember that kinda sole on a 11 back in the day.

you might want to call it quit on legit checks bruh.
fake DMP XIs have painted carbon fiber.
The jumpman for the ankle is pressed on which is proper.
shape looks cool.
sole is the right color.
stuff lines up right.

they don't look much different than this pair other than the fact that they are worn more and in worse shape
It was a question.. not a statement bruh. i was kinda wondering if they made any *newer* fakes than the ones i was used to seeing around..Notice this pair you posted has a much more defined "heel point"... I was just askin for more info.. thx

Last edited:
No... i was just asking you guys; i wasnt saying they were. I just dont remember that kinda sole on a 11 back in the day.
And i was answering your question. They are 100% Authentic. I dont think its a QC thing i thinks just cause theyre beat to hell compared to the other DMPs you see. Also keep in mind that these 11s came out 5-6 years after the 2000-2001 release 11s  (Breds, Space Jams, Cool Greys, Columbias) and 3-4 years before the latest releases of 11s. So physical trends in production dont really exist because they were a stand alone release as far as 11s go. And like i was telling you in a previous LC the heel point isnt a full proof indicator or authenticity.

those heel points were never truly consistent in any release though. just an example of how much they can vary.

air-jordan-xi-concord-2000-2011-comparison-03.jpg

p1050215u.jpg

49296902041135282671244.jpg

legitcheck1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom