LC on Used Air Jordan 14 Sz. 11

225442344_jordan14a.jpg

225442713_jordan14b.jpg

225442542_jordan14c.jpg

225442763_jordan14d.jpg

Get pics of the tag, the laser print was never present on the Forest Green colorway but the overall shoe aside from the Laser looks suspicous.. Get some clearer pics if possible

Get pics of the tag, the laser print was never present on the Forest Green colorway but the overall shoe aside from the Laser looks suspicous.. Get some clearer pics if possible

Never seen those, I dont think that they are legit as lasering was not on any of the XIV's. The right shoes toe box looks mishapen. On the bottom of the shoe there should be a XIV in the green circle. I would say they are fake.

Never seen those, I dont think that they are legit as lasering was not on any of the XIV's. The right shoes toe box looks mishapen. On the bottom of the shoe there should be a XIV in the green circle. I would say they are fake.

fake!!! laser print is a dead giveaway. jordan brand never released a colorway like this. stay away. if you need more details. the materials are cheap. toebox shape is very misshapen, very fake

fake!!! laser print is a dead giveaway. jordan brand never released a colorway like this. stay away. if you need more details. the materials are cheap. toebox shape is very misshapen, very fake

Back
Top Bottom