LC/PC on OG Bred XIs

These are a different pair from what I posted earlier. Are these legit? And how much would these run for? Plz and Thx you

good to go bro OG legit..... tag.... jumpman lining third lace.... shape is OG good.... we wear same size bro.... anything you gt for trade???

you really need better pics
OGs have white on the top of the PL
I would get a carbon pic before i sent any money.

So the tag or anything doesnt prove its real? This guy is a member of NT and SC and he told me that the sole is fine and that hes not at his place so he canttake pics of the sole. If he could, he wouldve took em.

They are 100% legit.
Just ask for handwritten tag ID pictures to make sure that he has shoes in his possession.

INDO i give up!!! on a pic that you can clearly see you say they are fake. This terrible pic that all you can see is that the jumpman is in the third lace holewell then they got to be legit.

I can send out an email and get you 5 shoe tags in the next hr and post one and say they are mine.

You can bareley see the red jumpman on the side of the shoe plus there is no white on top of the PL.

Id ask Indo for a money back guarntee before I bought these shoes.

IMO if the pics are bad the shoes are bad there is a reason they dont take better pics. And the fact that he cant take more pics just make me wonder more. buthey its your money.

These pictures aren't "terrible", just not good.

They clearly show legit OG Black/Red XI's. There is white lining above the patent leather, you just have to look closely.

Ok my bad my lil girl is with me for the week end so i unpluged the cpu from my tv and hooked up to my old monitor that makes the pics look very dark.

Shoes are legit. I just plugged in the sony

Well I have one other pic. Is 75 worth it? Thx and whats better to get these, or the upcoming spacejams?

What's the thing got to do with me and money back guarantee?
Your BS starts to annoy me.

OP, I personally will get the original than '09 SpaceJams.
'09 looks authentic. Sorry, I mean, fake..

So OGs over Spacejams? I'm fine with that. I got em for 70. Good deal? Than spending 175 plus tax on the SJs.

Yes. Well, from money aspect, I'm sure you know it.
But for quality wise, I don't think those $175, plus tax, fake looking shoes are even close to your $70 shoes.
But hey, that's just me. It's your money and your shoes. Decide what's best for you and good luck!

And cowboys600, that's really mature of you for sending me that kind of PM.
Don't worry, you're already in the list. Don't bother replying.

ALright thx These are way better and a better deal. Better t have the OGs than the retros. Thx again

The PM he is talking about said "you have been annoying me for a long time now" Not sure if you have the word hypocrite in the indonesian languagebut you should look it up.

get over yourself this form is to help people figure out if there shoes are legit. I said it was my fault i had the old monitor plugged in the pics werecrappy. but you go on being the sneaker god that you think you are. 7440 post man get a life the sun is shining go check it out your looking a lil pale

Originally Posted by cowboys600

The PM he is talking about said "you have been annoying me for a long time now" Not sure if you have the word hypocrite in the indonesian language but you should look it up.

get over yourself this form is to help people figure out if there shoes are legit. I said it was my fault i had the old monitor plugged in the pics were crappy. but you go on being the sneaker god that you think you are. 7440 post man get a life the sun is shining go check it out your looking a lil pale

Wow, how quickly you got yourself on the NT most hated list. Congrats.

Wow, this guy is on some next level racism. check out this PM i got from Mr. Cowboy. RACIST.

"o no some duch in INDO third world dosent like me what ever will i do."

I'm reporting this kid, hopefully everyone else does so as well. last thing we need at NT is racism.

LOL.. Dude, don't bother man...
He's new to the sneaker stuffs and got pissed off when someone corrected him.
I'm not even sure why he got pissed off at someone who knows more things than he does.
Maybe he got issues.
So, why bother?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Wow, this guy is on some next level racism. check out this PM i got from Mr. Cowboy. RACIST.

"o no some duch in INDO third world dosent like me what ever will i do."

I'm reporting this kid, hopefully everyone else does so as well. last thing we need at NT is racism.
WOW RACIST really shows how much you know

3rd World COUNTRIES
countries that remained non-aligned or neutral with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World) or communism and the Soviet Union (which along with its allies represented the Second World). This definition provided a way of broadly categorizing the nations of theEarth into three groups based on social, political, and economic divisions. Although the term continues to be used colloquially to describe the poorestcountries in the world, this usage is widely disparaged since the term no longer holds any verifiable meaning after the fall of the Soviet Union deprecated theterms First World and Second World. While there is no identical contemporary replacement, common alternatives include developing world and Global South
aka poor, underdeveloped under paid poverty stricken countries.

Only in America can you be called a racist by a 29 year old sneaker guy that does not know the difference between a polictal term and a racist term. You toneed to get out more the sun is out 70 degrease today.

Why don't you learn how to spell before you start spewing your "only in America" homey. When you use "Third World" like you did, it isonly for derogatory purposes. Explain all you like. And whats with you telling everyone they need to get out more? You don't know any of us kid.

And you send me a PM.....AGAIN.....to tell me that you reported me for posting the PM you sent me? What's your point?

You need all the stars and planets to align before you can post any text book legit checks that you try to make. you need 10MP Rebel photo's before you canmake a "um, i think theyre fake bro". You get mad when someone that can ID a Legit pair with his eyes closed does so, when you called fake.

Get over yourself.

LOL. I still don't understand..
How is his wrong judgement on shoe's legitimacy directed this discussion into "Third World Country"?

The last time I checked, your president grew up in Indonesia.
Sadly enough, you are led by someone who is affiliated with the thing you called "Third World Country".

By the way, aphexacid, just block him and put him in the ignore list man..
His arguments are weak and not worth your effort.
Like how he said, "I was using the lousy monitor, that's why they look fake".
My six year old, fat, monitor can clearly show me those Jumpmans on the shoes.
I thought I've helped him and was kind enough to explain stuffs to him on the other thread while he was nasty to me.
Apparently, I was wrong.
laugh.gif

I can't stand his mockeries and brags about how much money he has.
I don't want him to slap me with his "My 52" Sony monitor" and "My $800 pairs of shoes" again.
Therefore I blocked him and put him in the ignore list, you should do that too.
smile.gif

PS: It's douche, not duch.
Suck at your own language, the irony.
And I live in 310 area code, an area that you PROBABLY couldn't afford.

Well, I think $70 is a really good deal for that kind of condition.
Not forgetting to mention that they are originals.

Yes, this should be locked, you've got your answer.
Unless you want it to be kept open because you're waiting for responses on price check.

Back
Top Bottom