LC/PC vnds cool grey 11

Ive only been able to bring myself to wear these once and now selling them on ebay because even though they're one of my grails, ive finally come to accept that they look terrible on my feet. I just don't rock em well...anyway, I need a legit check to reassure any bidders and a price check for myself. Normally, I know how much these are selling at but being that they have been worn once and have long acquired an ink stain on the sole (see pics) I would like to know how much is fair.

They come with original paper, shoe trees, box, and receipt.

just in case anyone's curious, the ink stain wasn't there when I bought them originally, I believe it to have come from having contact with the receipt or silica packs which I also stored in the box...ive since removed them of course. and I forgot to mention above that the jumpman has completely come off of one insole and half-off the other.

Please let me know if I forgot to include any necessary pics.

ink stain shown below:

both production dates read 7/9/10-09/10/10

Last edited:
If they have a receipt there real. As long as their not from some Chinese website or something haha. I'd say there worth 250 or so.

Those are as real as real can be

but here's some advice for u from me

I wouldn't pay more than 250

Last edited:
son...footlocker receipt and footlocker sticker....paranoid much?
Im the seller. I made this thread to ensure potential buyers that the shoes themselves are legit and for myself to know whats a fair price to list at...Just puting time into the process to make sure things go smooth.

Im the seller. I made this thread to ensure potential buyers that the shoes themselves are legit and for myself to know whats a fair price to list at...Just puting time into the process to make sure things go smooth.
Right on for the time and effort c-bri. Most likely you will find the person buying these shoes asking the same question. I would not expect more than 250 as a fellow member suggested in this post. Good Luck bro

Back
Top Bottom