LC Plat Yeezy 2

No. I asked for a picture of the insole and a picture of the tag, both tagged and dated. Just waiting on that.

hmmm well first picture is of solars so u know the guy might have stolen  but good u get a pic of the insole and the back of lacelock

Snakeskin is my main concern and I'm still waiting on tagged and dated pictures of insole/tag.

100% fake. Scales are a dead giveaway. The latest picture you posted of the 3m reflection is probably a stolen picture from a legit pair.

Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean "pic not clearly?" If you mean the unclear picture of the tag/sole I don't like it either. I am going to avoid this pair altogether due to a lack of evidence this person really has yeezy's. Not one dated/tagged picture yet.

Only thing that's got me concerned is the receipt date says 6/23/2012. Why would they be buying this super limited shoe almost two weeks after they released?

I was in Chicago for the Villa release on 06/23/12.... Villa had a scavenger hunt event called refresh for the release of both colorway a along with other previous releases. I compared the receipt with a villa receipt and it looks legit.

Well, I passed on it. They were used AF anyways. Inside tag rubbed off, no OG Box, Bag, Lace Tips, Lace Locks etc. and are already going for more than $1100. Forget that.

Fake... The tag on the box is off...

In regards to the other pair they really don't look beat. The toe box is in good condition. I own a pair and trust me they crease easily. Those show few signs of creasing. The soles also look clean. In regards to the price... Any pair thats authentic.... New or used... Is going for a ridiculous amount.

Yeah but if I'm gonna get a pair I'm not gonna go halfway and get a used pair with nothing else. I want the box, bag, extra lace tips, etc. Why pay $1200 for a used pair with nothing when you can get a used pair with OG everything for $1500 ya know? Waste of money in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom