Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Ppl complicate the simplest of things. The main fact is in this country (and really the world) "Black" skin is volatile, criminal, devalued, over generalized, etc. Even the examples Cuban brought forth, one of them is wearing a normal piece of clothing but is incriminated by something they're born with and can never get rid of. A white guy with a shaved head and tattoos is incriminated by the choices he made, not anything he's born with. And on top of that, at any given day can choose to reverse the so called incriminating variables. How ppl don't see the big and true picture here beats me. We live in a white supremacist system. Point. Blank. Period. The closer to white you look, the better off. The further away from that, well good luck. It can get very, very gloom...

You'll cross the street until you find out how good their jumper is and how well they can handle the rock. Than you're best buds with them, and they can help you make money. While giving them peanuts in comparison to the revenue brought in. Great ppl we have here. That's why I was saying it's sad to see Sterling being used as some sort of scapegoat when this is how society functions and runs. The owners are all the same. Whether they say ish like that or not. Owners, CEO's, judges, lawyers, whatever. It's all the same...

I'm waiting for the day they evaluate the things "they" do. When something happens the discussion quickly becomes what we did to cause it.

Pretty soon we're going to all need to walk around in suits and ties with our diplomas.

I'm waiting for the day they evaluate the things "they" do. When something happens the discussion quickly becomes what we did to cause it.

Pretty soon we're going to all need to walk around in suits and ties with our diplomas.
dude, stop reaching ...seriously

when are WE going to stop doing THEIR WORK from the inside.....

do we have to keep making records about all the drugs we sell and ****** we kill?

do we have to brag about being the "murder capital" ....

do we have to want to cause physical harm to outsiders driving through our "hood" --- a hood we'll kill for, but won't take care of..... won't plant flowers, clean up trash... make it look nice.... not sit around smoking week and drinking where little kids should be outside playing

**** THEM....

let's focus on US...  WE can't make them change when we're separated

what army ever won a war when they were fighting each other?

I think everyone gets the first part. Haven't seen anyone debate that.

I don't agree with everything you said in the second part of your comment because that implies that Cuban doesn't like black people unless they can make him money. I don't believe Cuban is like that. I'm cautious of a lot of people I don't know personally.

You do however make a very valid point about stereotypes you're born with (skin color) , which makes it totally different from stereotypes you CHOSE to put yourself into (tattoos, clothing, etc)
even your last part can be questionable ie: homosexuality. Nothing has been determined or proven homosexuality is a born trait. Also some homosexuals do put themselves/act in a certain sterotypical manner. Yet somehow some reason that is the exception to the rule.... aka if you got dreads/tats golds etc... you placed yourself in a position to be prejudged and have stereotypes placed on you. You a male wearing skinny jeans, crop top, open tow sandals, switching hips and limping wrist... then it is wrong to place a prejudice or a stereotype on that individual.

How is one different then the other?

do we have to keep making records about all the drugs we sell and ****** we kill?

do we have to want to cause physical harm to outsiders driving through our "hood" --- a hood we'll kill for, but won't take care of..... won't plant flowers, clean up trash... make it look nice.... not sit around smoking week and drinking where little kids should be outside playing

**** THEM....

You're 100% right with this post right here. But @Magic1978 is on point too. We all have to come together and take care of the ills we control. After that, we wouldn't even need to ASK them to do anything for us because the second we unite everything will fall into place after.

Even in the spectrum of the NBA, the players could literally form a league of their own by Tuesday in which they cut out the owners that don't represent them, stockholders, etc.

So if Mark Cuban crosses the street when he sees a black person wearing a hoodie he's being prejudice but when Zimmerman called the cops because he saw a black person in a hoodie he was being a racist?

I quit

Ruh oh. That's too logical bro

See obvious lack of logic. So crossing the street = calling the cops on someone and referring to them as a criminal?
So what exactly would you cross the street for? Why do you call the police? Are they not both stemming from the fear of a black male? Please inform me on my lack of logic.

So what exactly would you cross the street for? Why do you call the police? Are they not both stemming from the fear of a black male? Please inform me on my lack of logic.
walking across the street is AVOIDING conflict ....

had Zimmerman called the police because he felt dude was being sketchy and let the police handle it from there, that's fine .... and I would consider them similar actions

when you fear someone, you don't follow them

had Zimmerman called the police because he felt dude was being sketchy and let the police handle it from there, that's fine .... and I would consider them similar actions

You're adding extra details when I asked a general question. How is crossing the street when you see a black guy out of suspicion/fear labeled prejudice but calling the cops when you see a black guy out of suspicion/fear labeled racist?

You're adding extra details when I asked a general question. How is crossing the street when you see a black guy out of suspicion/fear labeled prejudice but calling the cops when you see a black guy out of suspicion/fear labeled racist?
Lol... well you just added extra wording

didn't see anything about racist vs prejudice in what I responded to  ---- only, "fear of the black male"

but even so.... those two scenarios aren't really the same and im not sure how to compare the two

**** THEM....

We're doing their work :lol:

Your logic is very flawed

1. Who signs and distributes the artist? Who controls what gets played on the radio? Why were there copycat NWA's and not Public Enemy's? Would it be harder to get signed being like Chief Keef or Mos Def?

2. Murder capital? What? Who does this? What are you even talking about? Are you talking about the poisonous music that we don't distribute?

3. Physical harm...outsiders? What is this ridiculousness? Promoting more stereotypes. Are you from the hood? Because I have no clue what you're saying. Did you gain these views from listening to music?

Focus on us? And we don't ? My point, do they focus on them?

Who controls what goes on TV?

Seems like you're promoting the negativity. Because I'm from the hood and I saw hard working people. I saw people who went to college(myself). I saw people who care about each other. I saw people who achieved despite circumstances. I saw people who didn't place their self worth in money. You might want to look in the mirror champ.

Last edited:
Lol... well you just added extra wording

didn't see anything about racist vs prejudice in what I responded to  ---- only, "fear of the black male"

but even so.... those two scenarios aren't really the same and im not sure how to compare the two

Yeah I didn't add words this was my OG post :lol:

So if Mark Cuban crosses the street when he sees a black person wearing a hoodie he's being prejudice but when Zimmerman called the cops because he saw a black person in a hoodie he was being a racist?

I quit

Since when do the scenarios have to be the same to fall under the same umbrella?

Is crossing the street when you see a black guy prejudice or racist?

Is calling the cops when you see a black guy prejudice or racist?

Yeah I didn't add words this was my OG post
laugh.gif

Since when do the scenarios have to be the same to fall under the same umbrella?

its prejudice... prejudice is to form an opinion or generalization of a person/group of ppl based on stereotypes.... Racist is the same but exclusively based on race, and to use said prejudice feelings to deny, deprive, discriminate against a person...

I think we have to define the words first .... 1ST TAKE did a good job at that.....

calling racism the act of feeling your race is superior, you're better than someone because you're a particular race

and prejudice the act of stereotyping races and making general assumptions

so, by those definitions, neither act is racist
Yeah I didn't add words this was my OG post
laugh.gif

We're doing their work
laugh.gif

1. Who signs and distributes the artist? Who controls what gets played on the radio? Why were there copycat NWA's and not Public Enemy's? Would it be harder to get signed being like Chief Keef or Mos Def?

2. Murder capital? What? Who does this? What are you even talking about? Are you talking about the poisonous music that we don't distribute?

3. Physical harm...outsiders? What is this ridiculousness? Promoting more stereotypes. Are you from the hood? Because I have no clue what you're saying. Did you gain these views from listening to music?

Seems like you're promoting the negativity. Because I'm from the hood and I saw hard working people. I saw people who went to college(myself). I saw people who care about each other. I saw people who achieved despite circumstances. I saw people who didn't place their self worth in money. You might want to look in the mirror champ.
1. What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

2. You're not serious right now are you?

3. Again, you're joking right?

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're talking about. It made absolutely no sense what so ever in the context of what we're talking about and what was posted.  Like, was there even a point to any of that.

1. What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

2. You're not serious right now are you?

3. Again, you're joking right?

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're talking about. It made absolutely no sense what so ever in the context of what we're talking about and what was posted.  Like, was there even a point to any of that.

Nice way to turn around your ridiculousness after that rambling rant of negative nonsense over a comment you took literally :lol:

I'm from the murder capital where we murder for capital :rofl:

We're doing their work
laugh.gif

After re-reading this for like the 5th time trying to get your angle..... let's try this again

1. You bring this up because I mentioned the types of music that gets the most airplay, correct? You're basically saying we make this kind of music because its the only way we'll get a deal and be on the radio? That's so backwards. You're saying the artist conform to ignorance because that's what the labels want to sign. Lol. Srs? The labels want to sign the music that people will listen to. When will the AUDIENCE stop accepting this kind of music? This norm speaks more on the community, not the labels. And I was speaking on the community. Why do we find pleasure in hearing about drug dealing, irresponsible sex, and murder of our peers? That's the white man's fault?

2. Have you never seen or heard ****** brag about how their city puts the murder game down? You never seen people rocking "CHIRAQ" ****? Glorifying all the murder. Cmon fam.

3. Again, I'm not sure if you're just naive, trolling, or are seriously that far out the loop. We're really going to sit here and act like everyone gets a pass to just stroll through any hood you want and be greeted with hospitality?

After re-reading this for like the 5th time trying to get your angle..... let's try this again

1. You bring this up because I mentioned the types of music that gets the most airplay, correct? You're basically saying we make this kind of music because its the only way we'll get a deal and be on the radio? That's so backwards. You're saying the artist conform to ignorance because that's what the labels want to sign. Lol. Srs? The labels want to sign the music that people will listen to. When will the AUDIENCE stop accepting this kind of music? This norm speaks more on the community, not the labels. And I was speaking on the community. Why do we find pleasure in hearing about drug dealing, irresponsible sex, and murder of our peers? That's the white man's fault?

2. Have you never seen or heard ****** brag about how their city puts the murder game down? You never seen people rocking "CHIRAQ" ****? Glorifying all the murder. Cmon fam.

3. Again, I'm not sure if you're just naive, trolling, or are seriously that far out the loop. We're really going to sit here and act like everyone gets a pass to just stroll through any hood you want and be greeted with hospitality?

So now the hood is defined by music and rap songs :rofl:

Nice way to turn around your ridiculousness after that rambling rant of negative nonsense over a comment you took literally
laugh.gif

I'm from the murder capital where we murder for capital
roll.gif
the United States is set up for minorities to fail and to stay inferior .... WE ALL KNOW THAT

y'all ****** gotta stop stating the obvious and I have not once disagreed with that

telling me im promoting negativity? im speaking AGAINST the ****.... pointing out all the foul **** we do to each other and all the disrespect we show each other

i want us to work on the internal problems

like i said, **** them.... lets work on us ... for each other, NOT FOR THEM --- and I think that's where some of you get it confused

we ain't changing for them, we're changing for us

Yea that magic dude has to be young. He reminds me of me when I blamed everyone else for everything that happened to me. Maturity cures that tho.

As a fan and once part of the problem. I can admit that rap has done a number on the black community. Probably more harm than good. I can also admit that it's us, not them that promote the negatives.

The same Jews or white folks you want to blame for "distributing" rap music were distributing black music in the 60s - 80s when the content was more about loving each other.

So let's blame the Jews for black love!

You won't do that tho right? But when we promote murkin each other it's all of sudden the white folks doin it.

Admitting that we have **** to work on as black community isn't admitting defeat. It's actually the first damn step to progression.

You being comfortable just deflecting blame or absolute responsibility for your people's fate to the white man is some ole Willie Lynch help me master mindset

Grow up

Me young :lol:

You dudes are hilarious

Coming from people who define and know about black america and the "hood" from what they hear in rap songs.

The internet is a very funny place.

You guys aren't saying much different. White ppl have their hand deliberately in the attempted and desired annihilation of black people.

Black ppl also have bought into everything and in certain areas/cases, we are our own worst enemies.

The back and forth right now proves it. We all know there's a big problem that needs fixing or else more continue to suffer and die. Instead of arguing over who's at fault, let's just get to sincerely sacrificing everything we need to in order to change this ish.

Let's actually change the world yall. If NT can influence lingo, hype on shoes, even make a name for a Rosa Acosta(?), why can't we make a positive and lasting change? Let's make history. Let's do it for our kids.

you don't follow em unless u have a gun and u plan on using it as a trump card...

Back
Top Bottom