Leaked audio of Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend "Don't bring black people to my games"

Do you know anything at all about logic? I guess since you have a Trayvon avy, you're the authority on morality and racism

They always expose themselves :lol:

I know you don't know anything about boxing.

Too many of you base your beliefs on hearsay instead of educating yourself.

Then to tell someone else to use logic :lol:

Floyd is racist, because of what you heard he did promoting a fight :lol: Even though fighters say and do any and everything to play heel and increase interest in their fight to make money. You haven't seen anything on Muhammad Ali, huh?

Floyd is racist, because of what you heard he did promoting a fight :lol: Even though fighters say and do any and everything to play heel and increase interest in their fight to make money. You haven't seen anything on Muhammad Ali, huh?

You can't be this dense. Please tell me what fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao the comments about Pac were made for. Please tell me when Ali went on racist rants towards his opponents. If you find me evidence of this mythical fight between Mayweather and Pac that Mayweather was promoting and audio evidence of Ali's racist rants, I'll shut up

And nice try with that "They always expose themselves" and trying to hint that I'm a racist. Go through this thread/my post history and try to find a single comment where I've been racist/insensitive to people being victims of racism. I'm not gonna take the time to prove myself to some fake @#$ activist on NT whose biggest contribution to helping his race is posting a Trayvon avy. Congrats, you did your part :smokin

Last edited:
You have Hispanic 5%ers

And is that racism or bigotry?

btw they also call black people devils.

you can call it bigorty but if it was a group of white people in a corner and they where preaching that the black man was the devil would will still label it as bigotry? no race is greater then another to believe one race is superior i think is being racist. im not here trying to say the majority of black people are racist cuz i hardly encounter any that were im just saying anybody can racist hispanic , white , black, asians whatever

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the ******. Once I kick the ****** ***, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the ******, I'll make that mother f- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Promotion for a fight that never took place. I believe you Magic1978

Last edited:
"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the ******. Once I kick the ****** ***, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the ******, I'll make that mother f- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Floyd Mayweather said this on Ustream and did not think he was being recorded.

You can't be this dense.

You're in for a surprise.

How do you feel about Donald Sterling not knowing he was being recorded?

Last edited:

I think he brought that up to show that Mayweather didn't say that as an "entertaining promotion" for his fight, it was just a random racist tirade

Last edited:

Question is does it make it right? Aren't people offended? Should he attack the situation a different way? Let a person come out and mock your heritage and your race for the sole purpose of promoting. It will be looked at in a negative manner especially if they are doing it to the black community ... But he gets a pass because is to the Hispanic community and it's entertainment. **** out of here ...

You can't be this dense. Please tell me what fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao the comments about Pac were made for. Please tell me when Ali went on racist rants towards his opponents. If you find me evidence of this mythical fight between Mayweather and Pac that Mayweather was promoting and audio evidence of Ali's racist rants, I'll shut up

And nice try with that "They always expose themselves" and trying to hint that I'm a racist. Go through this thread/my post history and try to find a single comment where I've been racist/insensitive to people being victims of racism. I'm not gonna take the time to prove myself to some fake @#$ activist on NT whose biggest contribution to helping his race is posting a Trayvon avy. Congrats, you did your part :smokin

You mad b?

You dudes always expose yourselves

I keep the Trayvon avy, because it helps me point you dudes out. I noticed you all always seem to point it out. :wink:

BTW go back and learn Ali much less boxing, because much like wrestling was built on stereotypes and prejudices since it's inception.

you can call it bigorty but if it was a group of white people in a corner and they where preaching that the black man was the devil would will still label it as bigotry? no race is greater then another to believe one race is superior i think is being racist. im not here trying to say the majority of black people are racist cuz i hardly encounter any that were im just saying anybody can racist hispanic , white , black, asians whatever

Hilarious

And your example is funny.

And no, anyone can be a bigot or prejudice.

Donald Sterling has been a known racist and I never defended his actions. There was a thread about Chris Paul's contract last year and dealing with an owner with a history of racism. In that thread I mentioned that I was apalled by Sterling's remarks. The discussion here is whether or not Floyd Mayweather is a true racist or only acting a certain way to promote his fights.

Last edited:
OP
You mad b?

You dudes always expose yourselves

I keep the Trayvon avy, because it helps me point you dudes out. I noticed you all always seem to point it out. :wink:

BTW go back and learn Ali much less boxing, because much like wrestling was built on stereotypes and prejudices since it's inception.
Hilarious

And your example is funny.

And no, anyone can be a bigot or prejudice.

Nice job dodging everything that I posted with a "You mad, b" and more senseless accusations of racism

People always point out your Trayvon avy because there's a huge contradiction between what it stands for and the ignorant @#$% you post about other races. But hey, you're fighting racism by posting a Trayvon avy, so there's no way that what you're saying is racist BS right?

Last edited:
OP
Nice job dodging everything that I posted with a "You mad, b" and more senseless accusations of racism

People always point out your Trayvon avy because there's a huge contradiction between what it stands for and the ignorant @#$% you post about other races. But hey, you're fighting racism by posting a Trayvon avy, so there's no way that what you're saying is racist BS right?
Wow ... Ib thought I was the only one B. Magic always come out lashing at other races but yet he don't think he's a .... Hmmm. Word to the Treyvon and Cooper thread.

Last edited:
Black people can't be racist in this country, it's prejudice or bigotry. They let us know daily we don't have the power and the system isn't set up that way. Look at this discussion.
Systematically, no. However, the word racism covers more territory than the systematic angle. So by other definitions of the word "racist," yes blacks can be.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

OP

People point out your Trayvon avy because there's a huge contradiction between what it stands for and the ignorant @#$% you post about other races.

The Trayvon avi represents someone who died because of his skin color, because of racism...real racism.

You're upset and offended huh :lol:

How dare I tell you something, right?

Donald Sterling has been a known racist and I never defended his actions. There was a thread about Chris Paul's contract last year and dealing with an owner with a history of racism. In that thread I mentioned that I was apalled by Sterling's remarks. The discussion here is whether or not Floyd Mayweather is a closet racist or only acting a certain way to promote his fights.

Floyd is one of the most boring fighters in the sport, but gets the most PPV buys because he plays villain. People buy his fights hoping and praying he will lose.

Compare that to Manny and Bradley's last fight....

You REALLY believe he was trying to honor Mexicans? 
laugh.gif
 @ the thought of  people believing it was to honor Mexicans.

I'm a big Mayweather fan, but that claim is bogus. Dude was doing his typical rustling.

The Trayvon avi represents someone who died because of his skin color, because of racism...real racism.

You're upset and offended huh :lol:

Floyd is one of the most boring fighters in the sport, but gets the most PPV buys because he plays villain. People buy his fights hoping and praying he will lose.

Exactly, so you know that the Trayvon avi is standing up against racism, meanwhile you're posting nonsense about being racist against Mexicans and Asians is "entertainment." You don't see the disconnect here? Or do Mexicans and Asians have to be shot dead to be victims of racism? Calling them yellow ****** rice cookers isn't racist?

Last edited:
Floyd is one of the most boring fighters in the sport

t
now we all know you don't know jack about boxing .... Let's move on to someone that know what they are talking about.

Boring fighter? Buahahhahahaha .... Only dudes that don't know jack about boxing can't appreciate his gift and craft ... What a moronic statement.

You're upset and offended huh
laugh.gif

So excellent defense is boring?

You're upset and offended huh
laugh.gif

So excellent defense is boring?
no it's just magic.

Back
Top Bottom