Leaked pics of the G2.

PIL31020_1_1.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G.O.A.T Pen

people that are talking about no 3g on the G1

that doesnt matter theres a setting for you to us 2g network as well as 3g and it saves battery and its jast as fast

Anyways. I support the Android OS but the hardware design leaves much to be desired. Pretty damn ugly if you ask me. And I don't get it since HTC'sdone a pretty good job with their own phones.

i love my g1 but that g2 looks horrible and will probably only have a slight advantage over the g1 like 3.2 more megapixle camera still no flash and will havefull cupcake

but that sk4 looks serious...its slim with 3g no info on the touch screen but if so...

Iish looks like the same platform in a diff shell.
smh.gif

Doubt if its real. I wanna see sumtin more the likes of this:

2a5bt3l.jpg

The G2 doesnt seem like a big step up from the G1...it's crazy how fast they are dropping this after the G1 and possibly more G-series phones to come bythe end of the year....It seems as if not alot of support was behind the G1 and they were looking to put more focus into future devices and updated AndroidOS's

The best Android Phone I've seen up to this point wont even drop in the states

2djbb5l.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

g2.jpg

Basically looks the same to me. Unless they fix the laggyness that was the G1 and the crappy keyboard, I probably won't be copping.

helio ocean is that u?

This "G2" is not the sequel to the G1. It doesnt even have a keyboard. Think Touch Pro and Touch Diamond. It will be sold as a different option thanthe G1

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

nokia n series ftw!!

n97 coming soon..
smokin.gif

i cannot wait. if it's as great as people are claiming it's going to be. good bye iphone 3g, hello n97.

Thread Jack:

CAN IPHONE USERS WITH AN UNLOCKED IPHONE PLEASEEE P.M.

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS

THANKS

Back
Top Bottom