Learn to Cook a Meal in 2 minutes Vol. Deceased (VIDEO)

roll.gif
thank you for this

Dude lives a few streets away from me I believe
laugh.gif

On 10 May 2009, Hart wrote a humorous piece for the New Zealand Herald entitled That Guy: Let's hear it for the Maori sasquatch .[1] This piece provoked outrage in the cryptozoological community[2] for the representations of individuals at the conference, as well as its overall tone. A subsequent apology claimed that the article used fictional individuals, but an analysis of this at cryptozoology site Cryptomundo,[3] claimed that Hart referred to specific individuals and fictionalized his encounters with those individuals. However, Hart used only first names. The Cryptomundo site revealed the full names of these individuals. In response to his cryptozoologhy critics Hart said, "look I dont need to apologise to no one saying the %!*# I said was wrong. They want to know about cryptozoology, they messin' with the King of Crips himself!" Hart has since rebuffed claims he is the "King of Crips", but it is said, in private, he has confessed to "straight reppin' it blue"

roll.gif

Dude lives a few streets away from me I believe
laugh.gif

On 10 May 2009, Hart wrote a humorous piece for the New Zealand Herald entitled That Guy: Let's hear it for the Maori sasquatch .[1] This piece provoked outrage in the cryptozoological community[2] for the representations of individuals at the conference, as well as its overall tone. A subsequent apology claimed that the article used fictional individuals, but an analysis of this at cryptozoology site Cryptomundo,[3] claimed that Hart referred to specific individuals and fictionalized his encounters with those individuals. However, Hart used only first names. The Cryptomundo site revealed the full names of these individuals. In response to his cryptozoologhy critics Hart said, "look I dont need to apologise to no one saying the %!*# I said was wrong. They want to know about cryptozoology, they messin' with the King of Crips himself!" Hart has since rebuffed claims he is the "King of Crips", but it is said, in private, he has confessed to "straight reppin' it blue"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Video stressed me out. Dude ruined his house
laugh.gif
word, all i could think about was who's gonna clean that up?
co-sign both statements.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Video stressed me out. Dude ruined his house
laugh.gif
word, all i could think about was who's gonna clean that up?
co-sign both statements.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the random old $*%%% in the closet & the random assed clown.

thats all that was funny to me. wish i had food like that in the crib
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the random old $*%%% in the closet & the random assed clown.

thats all that was funny to me. wish i had food like that in the crib
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this, now I can finally say I know how to cook and I also made my roommates want to kill me at the same time.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this, now I can finally say I know how to cook and I also made my roommates want to kill me at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom