Learn to Cook a Meal in 2 minutes Vol. Deceased (VIDEO)

Originally Posted by FOG

What a waste of food 
30t6p3b.gif
word, this was just stupid to me. hell i wish i had that much food in my house, aint no way id be just wastin it like that

Was waiting for the funny part.. did not come. The girl who handed him the eggs was probably the best part in the video.. other than that the video was not funny

Was waiting for the funny part.. did not come. The girl who handed him the eggs was probably the best part in the video.. other than that the video was not funny

YO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have not laughed this hard in probably a year, Literally non-stop laughing, to the point I can't breathe

*I do feel like this is the type of video people either 1) Don't smirk or 2) Can't stop laughing.

YO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have not laughed this hard in probably a year, Literally non-stop laughing, to the point I can't breathe

*I do feel like this is the type of video people either 1) Don't smirk or 2) Can't stop laughing.

CoupeIt88 wrote:

Maybe its the cook in me but i couldn't even breathe, especially when dude threw all the ingredients in the microwave.
laugh.gif

CoupeIt88 wrote:

Maybe its the cook in me but i couldn't even breathe, especially when dude threw all the ingredients in the microwave.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom