Least favorite thing about NT ever???

A certain NTer's women-bashing posts 
laugh.gif

sorry but that gets annoying lol

NT overall has the sense of a humor of a 14-18 year old male.

For example, one dude would say he is getting his girl some "Richard" for Christmas (in another thread) and although that is a very simple, uncreative, old, not really all that funny quip...it will get quoted several times followed by rolling smileys.

For example, one dude would say he is getting his girl some "Richard" for Christmas (in another thread) and although that is a very simple, uncreative, old, not really all that funny quip...it will get quoted several times followed by rolling smileys.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

THIS (see: chopper suit thread
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by Ghenges

THIS (see: chopper suit thread
30t6p3b.gif
)

The NTers who, in their posts, sound like total douchebags that think their opinion is worth more than everyone else's.

The NTers who, in their posts, sound like total douchebags that think their opinion is worth more than everyone else's.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

e snitching on here is pretty bad too. some dudes love pressing that report button. it's the internet some people are going to say things you don't like, tuck your wee wee out and bear it or fire some shots back rather then act like a little girl and yell "Daddy Dirty, this mean guy hurt my feelings ban him so he can come back next month and hurt my feelings again."
I get my report on, it doesn't matter though, nothing ever comes of it. Though when kats reported me, I always get banned for the lamest most innocent +%%# everybody else gets away with, so that's why i do it. Dude said I could come back with a new name then kept denying me and talking +%%# to me like, "not this month ____" so I had to come up with a screen name totally off from my other family of them like a totally new character.

All the Negative Nancy and Debbie Downers though. You could post a million dollars cash and dudes come in with the
indifferent.gif
face talking bout that ain't but like 800k tops.

I'm glad we're passed the Ohio=L stage too. I mean it's true, but it was old and corny. Dudes didn't even execute it right. They'd just post a story, ":Ohio women dies from second hand smoke," and be like look, Ohio took the L

All the thinly veiled shots at black people post, that again always last longer than when it's at other races

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

e snitching on here is pretty bad too. some dudes love pressing that report button. it's the internet some people are going to say things you don't like, tuck your wee wee out and bear it or fire some shots back rather then act like a little girl and yell "Daddy Dirty, this mean guy hurt my feelings ban him so he can come back next month and hurt my feelings again."
I get my report on, it doesn't matter though, nothing ever comes of it. Though when kats reported me, I always get banned for the lamest most innocent +%%# everybody else gets away with, so that's why i do it. Dude said I could come back with a new name then kept denying me and talking +%%# to me like, "not this month ____" so I had to come up with a screen name totally off from my other family of them like a totally new character.

All the Negative Nancy and Debbie Downers though. You could post a million dollars cash and dudes come in with the
indifferent.gif
face talking bout that ain't but like 800k tops.

I'm glad we're passed the Ohio=L stage too. I mean it's true, but it was old and corny. Dudes didn't even execute it right. They'd just post a story, ":Ohio women dies from second hand smoke," and be like look, Ohio took the L

All the thinly veiled shots at black people post, that again always last longer than when it's at other races

Originally Posted by So Slickening

THIS...you know who you are.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

THIS...you know who you are.
nerd.gif

Subtle Ohio jokes. Sometimes I won't even be expecting the *%!% and it just comes under the radar. I'll be reading and agreeing with a dude and all of a sudden dude just throws in a "must be Ohio" at the end. Like come on man?
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Subtle Ohio jokes. Sometimes I won't even be expecting the *%!% and it just comes under the radar. I'll be reading and agreeing with a dude and all of a sudden dude just throws in a "must be Ohio" at the end. Like come on man?
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

By far no more PYP, and its yall fault, too. A little crack here or there is ok. But yall dudes OD...for no good reason.

By far no more PYP, and its yall fault, too. A little crack here or there is ok. But yall dudes OD...for no good reason.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So I bought 2 more tix for the Christmas game. $500 today
sick.gif
sick.gif
. And add another $200 for these shoes I'm buying to complete my Christmas day outfit. But the $500 will be reimbursed to me (my ticket becomes free
smile.gif
, so thats full of win).

this.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So I bought 2 more tix for the Christmas game. $500 today
sick.gif
sick.gif
. And add another $200 for these shoes I'm buying to complete my Christmas day outfit. But the $500 will be reimbursed to me (my ticket becomes free
smile.gif
, so thats full of win).

this.

Back
Top Bottom