Lebron 11 "christmas"

Hey I bought the Lebron 11 "christmas"some weeks ago from a website just like ebay (but then for my country). The guy said they are authentic and I think they are but I just want to be sure. I've watched almost all the reviews of reps of these shoe on youtube and there's no replica which actually gives you the ornaments, the green and the red laces and on all the replicas I've seen the word 'fly wire' on the side was in red while it's in dark green on the authentic ones. So they seem 100% legit.

But yesterday I got my second pair of lebrons 11 the "Miami nights" from a nike factory store in my country (for 60 euro :D) but when I came home I saw that the box of the lebron 11 miami nights is a little bit bigger and I know that replicas have a sligthly smaller box. I think they are authentic but I just want to know for sure :tongue:. Oh and I think the authentic ones get some kind of small rope to attach to your ornament so you can hang it in your christmas tree I didn't receive that either.

Sticker looks good the letters of what tells you the color and stuff look a little bit small IMO.

Box on the bottom are the miami nights they are size 9,5 and the christmas are 9 maybe this is why? Does nike put your shoes in a bigger box when the size is bigger or does the size of the box differ from other releases?

I'm really interested in your opinions I think they are authentic but I just want to be sure.. :tongue:. I googled for replicas on these but they are only a few (what is logical since it's not a rare shoe or anything) and couldnt find perfect replicas actually with the extra laces and ornament and everything so... Sorry for my English btw and I hope someone could help me out! Thanks in advance.

I was a huge fan of the 11s and can practically spot fakes instantly haha and these look good to me

Back
Top Bottom