Lebron 2 Appreciation!! Week 2 extravaganza

my second favorite lebrons 
pimp.gif
(lebron 7 = #1)

^^^
Nice!!!
Best Lebron sneaker so far IMO. Had the Lebron II in the white/navy colourway and beat them up until the sole started to crack right through to the insole. The only negative with this shoe was while playing the tongue would sometimes slide below the top laces and rub against the front of my ankle. Other than that I would say that they're probably my favourite bball shoe ever. Need another pair in a size 12 bad. Have many people still kept their pairs DS from 2004/05?

^^^
Nice!!!
Best Lebron sneaker so far IMO. Had the Lebron II in the white/navy colourway and beat them up until the sole started to crack right through to the insole. The only negative with this shoe was while playing the tongue would sometimes slide below the top laces and rub against the front of my ankle. Other than that I would say that they're probably my favourite bball shoe ever. Need another pair in a size 12 bad. Have many people still kept their pairs DS from 2004/05?

did a deck of cards come with these? i dont remember if it was a promo thing before the release or if they came with the shoes but i still have a brand new deck of lebron cards and 2 baller bands but dont remember how i got them
laugh.gif

did a deck of cards come with these? i dont remember if it was a promo thing before the release or if they came with the shoes but i still have a brand new deck of lebron cards and 2 baller bands but dont remember how i got them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif

that was from the lebron 2 nikebasketball.com event, i forgot what yo uhad to do, but you basically moved up the different chambers, and in the end nike would send you a pair of baller bands, and a deck of cards i believe
nike would have online promos for the 3's, and the 4s as well, but that was the end of the nike.com/lebron free game giveaways

I've always stated, that the lebron II is tied with the IV as far as top 3 lebron's go IMO. The problem with the iv, is they fit very tight, so you almost HAVE to go up 1/2 a size, and the IV's are just heavy....otherwise, two wonderful shoes....also you can just take off the straps, and have subtle to no nike branding on the IIs, like when jordan brand started out.

i personally would like to ask, Lebron II Oregons. Only made for the team right? So i'm assuming 12 pairs of each colorway made? 

dannsman, i'm assuming you have two pairs right?

15wi0rd.jpg

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif

that was from the lebron 2 nikebasketball.com event, i forgot what yo uhad to do, but you basically moved up the different chambers, and in the end nike would send you a pair of baller bands, and a deck of cards i believe
nike would have online promos for the 3's, and the 4s as well, but that was the end of the nike.com/lebron free game giveaways

I've always stated, that the lebron II is tied with the IV as far as top 3 lebron's go IMO. The problem with the iv, is they fit very tight, so you almost HAVE to go up 1/2 a size, and the IV's are just heavy....otherwise, two wonderful shoes....also you can just take off the straps, and have subtle to no nike branding on the IIs, like when jordan brand started out.

i personally would like to ask, Lebron II Oregons. Only made for the team right? So i'm assuming 12 pairs of each colorway made? 

15wi0rd.jpg

way more than 12 pairs made of each ^
their were size runs made, I've seen a sz 6 before.

way more than 12 pairs made of each ^
their were size runs made, I've seen a sz 6 before.

Yes. I have 2-pairs of the Home colorway. One is a Sales Sample and the other is a PE. As far as how many were produced, I haven't looked into that. I'm sure Zach13g, Visrael or SoleSupreme would have better information on quantities produced.

Yes. I have 2-pairs of the Home colorway. One is a Sales Sample and the other is a PE. As far as how many were produced, I haven't looked into that. I'm sure Zach13g, Visrael or SoleSupreme would have better information on quantities produced.

one of the better lebron sigs with solid gr realeases, lows are nice too. the original black/red release is a favorite of mine followed by the asg's

Back
Top Bottom