LeBron 21

He said in the comments the black/ white's were droppin too 🔥🔥

WOAH! Which IG user posted? I just wanted to see with my own eyes lol

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how they switched up the anterior outsole color from Black (OGs)
ipad_nike-air-diamond-turf-max-96-black-varsity-maize-0.jpeg

to White!
fdsfdsfa.jpg

It makes all the difference for me and a DEAL MAKER at that!... plus updated tech with Zoom Air! My only gripe is they made heel portion Black on the XXIs lol. Nonetheless, I'd rather have the anterior portion White than Black, which they did! IN.

These Prime XXIs (Black/White) > OG DTs in my book, EASILY.

WOAH! Which IG user posted? I just wanted to see with my own eyes lol

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how they switched up the anterior outsole color from Black (OGs)
ipad_nike-air-diamond-turf-max-96-black-varsity-maize-0.jpeg

to White!
fdsfdsfa.jpg

It makes all the difference for me and a DEAL MAKER at that!... plus updated tech with Zoom Air! My only gripe is they made heel portion Black on the XXIs lol. Nonetheless, I'd rather have the anterior portion White than Black, which they did! IN.

These Prime XXIs (Black/White) > OG DTs in my book, EASILY.

It’s gonna be a very unpopular opinion but I’d take the Lebron version over what we got in 2024. The OG that was built to play in id take over these though.

Nike’s been rehashing classic silhouettes into their new sigs lately. A few examples:

- KD16 / Penny 2
- KD17 / AM Plus
- Sabrina 2 / Kobe 5
- Ja 2 / Kobe 5
- Book 1 / AF1 - Blazer

In retrospect, I would’nt eem be mad if they made the upcoming Prime DTs the actual XXI when they released last year. That would’ve been DOPE AF to me.

Copped.

But summer next year? That's when we'll be approaching the 23's. 😆
For real, to release a 21 when we will be waiting for leaked pics/info of the 23's is desperation after hitting the iceberg, as far injecting some interest in a shoe line.

Returned my pair.

Really not a fan of the plasticky upper on the newer refreshed colorways… they just don’t conform to the foot like how the original ones do.

Those go with the school colors of the school I coach basketball for. Will def pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom