LeBron 21

Da ****!? Baby blue velour

Why are you interested in this kinda footwear.

Are you a 55-year old recently divorced black man that is going on a singles cruise soon?

:lol:

The shoe already looks to be velour suede

And was thinking of these and Sean John sweatsuits lol

1696459126144.jpeg

The 21’s we’ve seen are nice, but I don’t like the material for actually playing basketball in though.

It’s an outline. No less wild than a double swoosh
Hmm? Completely disagree. It’s an incomplete outline. Only marked on the bottom half of the swoosh. The top half of the swoosh is blank.

The swoosh is embossed with and embroidered drop shadow, but it doesn't show well on monochromatic uppers in the stock images. It's clearer in person.

Still think these look like a Lebron/Kyrie hybrid

I like them but no colorway shown has moved me yet. The black/gold wnba PE isn’t bad. Hard to go wrong with black and gold imo

Loving the Akoya pair and the Melo Melo pearl pair. Hopefully they keep the pearl references and keep it more like the MM pair and not like the Abalone one. A Queen Conch pearl pair would make up for the pinks XX that didn’t release 👀😂

QUEEN CONCH!! Red though? Interesting since the pearls are typically pinkish in color. Abalone pair looks nothing like the actual pair we’ve seen. Mock-up > actual pair

Back
Top Bottom