LeBron 21

Again. I learned my lesson from last season. Paid retail for them purple leBron 20. That opening night/first launch energy got me. Never again.

This shoe again is really comfortable and the looks are solid but they even more solid/sexy at 99.99 and below.

Is break in time the same with the 21 as the 20? my major dislike for the shoe, fit didn't feel great until 8-10+ hours on court. Before that foot discomfort, and always relacing

Is break in time the same with the 21 as the 20? my major dislike for the shoe, fit didn't feel great until 8-10+ hours on court. Before that foot discomfort, and always relacing

20's hurt the arch of my foot until I put in a good 2-3 runs full court in them of playing hard.

Mine started off stiff but maybe after an hour they were fine… how much do you guys weight? A buck 20?

Chances are, I’m not getting my sz 13 at 99.99.
I feel that way about a size 12. I’m just gon cop when available. No waiting games for me

Freshwater and those black ones will be copped. And i know it’s gonna be another fire azzz pair that we don’t know about yet I’m copping too

Again. I learned my lesson from last season. Paid retail for them purple leBron 20. That opening night/first launch energy got me. Never again.

This shoe again is really comfortable and the looks are solid but they even more solid/sexy at 99.99 and below.

Unless you wear a smaller size, the violet frosts have been consistently close to retail and I don't remember them on sale.

Time Machines, South Beast, and the Yellow SBs are all north of $300 depending on your size.

But I’m going to hope the purple joints get discounted like the Jordan 38.

Depends on the colorway. Some 20s went on sale for bigger sizes still being available.
Of course. I’m talking about ones I want. May not be able to wait. So I’ll order through Nike and adjust if they go on sale.

They had the blk/red XX for 109.99 at one point and either the employees/consumers ate them up or they got RTV’ed (returned to vendored)/shipped to another store.

IMG_7318.jpeg

IMG_7327.png

I’m guessing the Melo Melo’s got moved to next week on Day 4 of Member Days? As of yesterday at 10am they said “Sold Out” and you can’t find them through search. Unless it’s a new color? 👀

They were listed as member exclusive when they were originally up. Can see that being the case they just moved them to next week. IIRC they were always listed as a 10/19 release.

Back
Top Bottom