LeBron 21

Yes especially over everyone’s opinions here on the Lebron 11 12 and 13 in a Lebron 21 thread

These were well done

Nike-LeBron-NXXT-GEN-PE-2.jpg

He must not be sold in the 21’s. He wore for opening night and that’s it?

:rofl:

I'd like to know Lebron's real opinion on his kicks

My guess is that he switches between Sigs and budget line to encourage sales of the budget line. Simple as that. Not all of these kids can afford to drop $200+ on kicks obviously.

My guess is that he switches between Sigs and budget line to encourage sales of the budget line. Simple as that. Not all of these kids can afford to drop $200+ on kicks obviously.

Nah, I think he has cushioning and fit preferences. I think Lebron's feet are different, plus he's 260 and athletic. It's different from a traditional big who doesn't really jump.

It's obvious he didn't like the 11. I found no problem with the 11 for me, but I also can wear a Kyrie or Ja. With him I was wondering why he didn't have a different inner set up if he didn't like the existing one that came with it. It's the Lebron's over the years that I've had a problem with. When I go to my kicks, it's Lebron's that I don't even care for casually for workouts at the gym. Even the ones I liked physically 7 thru 10, I would never wear for basketball.

I think he likes the cushioning set up of a guard, but Lebron's aren't made that way. Well until the 20. I think when KD made the comments about his sneaker this summer it was, because he can play in anything and work with it. I think Lebron thinks you can create anything, but if I don't necessarily care for it. I have a fall back or I'll wear some of my old kicks.

Tahitians a little early
They’ve been up on Nike all day too

Back
Top Bottom