LeBron 21

Dang already? It was a while before the 20’s were eligible for anything. Trinitys specifically.
People were drooling for 20s because Vanessa Bryant pulled the plug on the Kobe contract when it released. Not the same this time around tbh.

been waiting on the remaining 20's to get to 50% off so no way the 21's get that low right now

but I can see it happening quickly post xmas

Mini rant. This shoe era is crazy.

I literally see people geeked for a shoe . Circle calendars for it. But when the shoe release and dont sell out. That same person who was geeked for that shoe dont want it anymore because it sitting. Unreal to me

But back on topic. Wore my Tahitians and those boys popped. Very comfortable.

Saw the Tahitians in person today at FNL. I don’t even know how to describe the material. It’s not suede. It was patent like the dragon pearl but like textured or matte. Hard to describe.

I literally see people geeked for a shoe . Circle calendars for it. But when the shoe release and dont sell out. That same person who was geeked for that shoe dont want it anymore because it sitting. Unreal to me

I don’t think anyone is doing this lol

There's a big difference between:
1) not copping on the first day because you wanna wait for a discount.
2) not copping for the simple fact that the shoe didn't sell out or isn't popular.

One is being frugal and the other is being a hypebeast. I am guilty of being frugal on multiple occasions, especially over the past year

Lol sure. Literally have someone at the top of the page say nobody after these and they’ll be liquidating these soon because of colorways. I’m absolutely cool with saving money. That’s never an issue. Some of the takes in here though? Kind of laughable.

Lol sure. Literally have someone at the top of the page say nobody after these and they’ll be liquidating these soon

because of colorways.

:lol:

That’s not “I don’t like these because they aren’t selling out”

They do pick some weird *** colors. those butterscotch ones are the best by default lol definitely some weird *** choices compared to how they came on the 7-10’s.

these are nice
1699504073892.png

Mini rant. This shoe era is crazy.

But back on topic. Wore my Tahitians and those boys popped. Very comfortable.

I'm still very much geeked for this shoe. However I am just as geeked to save $.

Can't wait for that Abalone pair.

Back
Top Bottom