LeBron 21

Aesthetically these are nicer than the 20s, especially the dark CWs. With that said they are not for me in terms of performance, in the same way as the 20s these are just way too heavy for a low cut shoe. I get the comfort and decent traction etc but the midsole just feels too bulky for a low top, there's no way these compare to a kobe shoe in terms of court feel, balance and agility.

On the plus side im sure they wear well and the comfort will last for the life of the shoe (unlike the kobes) but for me id rather a light nimble shoe like the freak or luca over a chunky midsole lowtop, it kind of defeats the purpose in my view.

The 20’s weren’t heavy.

I agree that the midsole is bulky and at first that bothered me a bit, but the more I’ve played in them, the better they get and the less I feel/think about the bulk.

The traction has been top tier for me after the first wear break in period. I stopped on a dime every single time this morning on a moderately dusty court. Very impressed tbh.

Once the cushion breaks in a bit your feet really sink into these and give you that “damn these molded to my feet” type of feel.

I’m actually kinda surprised that more NBA guys aren’t wearing these as they feel more secure and substantial than the 20’s.

Seen the Abalone’s today at the mall, I think I like them I need to see them with white, peach, or pink laces.

Saw these in FNL in Holyoke, Massachusetts. Definitely less snug than the 20s. I had to go 1/2 up in 20s, but I will be TTS in these. Surprised these were out almost 3 weeks early, but they’re very nice in person. The white has a glow to it.

Attachments

• IMG_2669.jpeg
    IMG_2669.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2670.jpeg
    IMG_2670.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 676
  • IMG_2668.jpeg
    IMG_2668.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 1,005
Yup those are my next pair. Will hope for the Abalone’s to go on disco and grab those after.

Got a Nike gift card and a Nike voucher and would only pay like $50 out of pocket. I’m good spending that on those lol. Was going to do that with the Abalone pair until those were posted a week or so ago.

More colorway's planned for early 2024 and want to get these moved before xmas. that's my guess

wonder if nike drops another 25% off sale before xmas

More colorway's planned for early 2024 and want to get these moved before xmas. that's my guess

wonder if nike drops another 25% off sale before xmas
theres one ongoing. 25 percent off code celebrate but none of the lebron 21's are included

Back
Top Bottom