LeBron 21

conch > abalone here and IRL

All hail the magic conch!!

IMG_7884.gif

Wow… all colorways are $151 on NDC. Even Abalone.

Don’t remember the 20s going on discount this quickly. Abalone just released.
Me either. I've been holding onto a 20% off coup for them Abalone and told myself if they come down like the other colorways I would snag em...but now I'm wondering if I should wait a little longer. I really like that colorway.

Me either. I've been holding onto a 20% off coup for them Abalone and told myself if they come down like the other colorways I would snag em...but now I'm wondering if I should wait a little longer. I really like that colorway.
It’s odd. 20s still weren’t that easy to find for $150 until summertime. That was just less than 6 months ago.

It’s odd. 20s still weren’t that easy to find for $150 until summertime. That was just less than 6 months ago.
Nobody I play with is rushing out to buy the 21s. We all stocked up on 20s, think the 20 look better, and haven’t heard the 21s are a significant improvement. Maybe Nike is just having a hard moving hoop shoes in general and the hoopers aren’t buying like me and my boys aren’t.

Nobody I play with is rushing out to buy the 21s. We all stocked up on 20s, think the 20 look better, and haven’t heard the 21s are a significant improvement. Maybe Nike is just having a hard moving hoop shoes in general and the hoopers aren’t buying like me and my boys aren’t.
I haven’t seen anyone with 21s either. I have 4 colorways and thankfully stocked up on several 20s.

Nike must be having a very hard time. Setting the 21s at $150 so quickly will have a trickle effect. It’s like Banana Republic - no one is willing to pay full price on their clothes because there’s always a 40% off sale.

If 21s are $150, people may be hesitant to pay $160 for KD 16s. And they would be very reluctant to pay $200 for new colorways, when they may be $150 in 2 weeks.

Nike must be desperate and sales must have had a huge decline this year.

One of Lebron's lines biggest issue was he got that bubble championship in August during the middle of Covid with factory shut downs when there couldn't be championship, cigar, champagne, cork limited Lebron's. That would have brought more energy to the line.

The only performance basketball shoe that is selling out at a $200 retail in 2023-2024 is a Kobe.

The 21 is a great shoe, people just aren't going to pay that high MSRP for it when they know it's going to go on discount.

it seems the 20's were selling at retail last year. inflation/economy also messing up sales for nonessential sneakers

Back
Top Bottom