LeBron 21

So my QC’s came in today, I ordered them off Goat and they were the EP version right…

IMG_0700.jpeg

No mention of EP on the box, no XDR tag, no nothing. Now I don’t really care if these are not EP because that wasn’t something specifically that I was looking for, but at the same time if they sold me something they should make sure that it’s in fact the thing that I thought I was buying.

Anyone in here bought some EP 21’s and can tell me if their box has that added to the description?

Found one on eBay that actually has EP on the box.

IMG_7660.png

So my QC’s came in today, I ordered them off Goat and they were the EP version right…

IMG_0700.jpeg

No mention of EP on the box, no XDR tag, no nothing. Now I don’t really care if these are not EP because that wasn’t something specifically that I was looking for, but at the same time if they sold me something they should make sure that it’s in fact the thing that I thought I was buying.

Anyone in here bought some EP 21’s and can tell me if their box has that added to the description?

Found one on Goat too, I didn't instead the tag to see if there's a difference.

IMG_7661.png

IMG_7662.png

Thanks guys.

Never had any issues with Goat, but you would think their authentication process would catch this before shipping them out to me. Oh well…

i dont think your the only one who was sold a regular version as an ep. theres a guy on ebay who selling a pair as ep but the box is the regular version style code and no ep on the box

Damn, I’ve been making offers on EP versions on goat. I actually need them to fit my Mongolian feet lol.

I finally gave in and bought a shoe stretcher. I’m TTS is everything, however, these 21s are tight as ****. It’s just an Amazon special but I feel like it’s really gonna help with the tightness in the front of the foot. Just locked them in so I can report back in 24 hours or so if anyone cares.

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    457.3 KB · Views: 146
Speaking of just sharing… sent them pics of my box/shoes plus some of the pics posted here so this is the update from Goat today:
IMG_0720.jpeg

Not going to return these, because it was a helluva deal but I think these guys at Goat were basically like yeah we messed up but you can either keep what we sent you or return them for store credit… either way we win smh

Don’t know where to really put this but I figured yall hoop in here so.

If you wanted an official game ball but don’t want to pay the 200 . The all star ball is marked down to $124. Same exact ball just with the all-star patch and decal.

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Don’t know where to really put this but I figured yall hoop in here so.

If you wanted an official game ball but don’t want to pay the 200 . The all star ball is marked down to $124. Same exact ball just with the all-star patch and decal.

I got one.

Lets see if the seams are any better.

I've ran through 10 of the current iterations and the seams have all tored off.

The leather is better than the Spalding nba ball. That one used to get little scores and tears in the leather. The Wilson gets blemishes, but doesn't get deep cuts. It also feels tackier. I can palm both balls, but Wilson's balls feels so good in the hand

The leather is better than the Spalding nba ball. That one used to get little scores and tears in the leather. The Wilson gets blemishes, but doesn't get deep cuts. It also feels tackier. I can palm both balls, but Wilson's balls feels so good in the hand
IMG_0807.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0803.jpeg

You ain’t lying!!! this is the Model M and they hadn’t changed a thing. Had it about 6 mos most of the scars are from the 1st week. Wilson is far superior for handling, but shooting the Spalding is so smooth( Never had the NBA spalding)

IMG_0807.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0803.jpeg

You ain’t lying!!! this is the Model M and they hadn’t changed a thing. Had it about 6 mos most of the scars are from the 1st week. Wilson is far superior for handling, but shooting the Spalding is so smooth( Never had the NBA spalding)

Wow :frown:

IMG_0807.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0803.jpeg

The Spalding is better for shooters and Wilson is better for ball handlers.

If I could, I'd use the leather of the Wilson with the rubber channels of the Spalding for the perfect combo.

Love my spalding ball but it got messed up by an automatic pump recently it now has some flat spots and isn’t perfectly round anymore smh. Might cop the Wilson one on discount.

Back
Top Bottom