LeBron 21

I couldn’t wait 🥴. I love the color. I will double up when they go on sale.
They fit like the algae’s but the upper is even stiffer (pause). Its like a knit coated with a thick layer of glue.

IMG_1799.jpeg
Mine shipped and should be here by the end of the week.

I couldn’t wait 🥴. I love the color. I will double up when they go on sale.
They fit like the algae’s but the upper is even stiffer (pause). Its like a knit coated with a thick layer of glue.

IMG_1799.jpeg

"Pause"?

We understand you "Love" for the shoes but do us a favor, try and put them on your feet only.

1712072732646.gif

Pause

How is the traction on the following pair?
Solid outsole -- Queen Conch

Translucent Outsole -- Abalone, and the new Grey Pair that just dropped, that will be on sale soon.

Been reading that certain pair feel like they have more cushion than others. Any truth to that?

How is the traction on the following pair?
Solid outsole -- Queen Conch

Translucent Outsole -- Abalone, and the new Grey Pair that just dropped, that will be on sale soon.

Been reading that certain pair feel like they have more cushion than others. Any truth to that?
Traction on all pairs have been pretty good for me… haven’t really had any issues. Trying to think about experiences with different materials but nothing stands out, so my guess is ymmv. There wasn’t really much of a difference in the solid or translucent material of the 20’s for me either.

As far as differences in cushioning, I honestly can’t say that I feel a huge difference with different pairs… and I own 8 different colorways. Not saying anyone that has experienced that is making it up, my guess is maybe they just have a better eye or feel for that kinda stuff than I do. As long as it feels good and the cushion hasn’t bottomed out or the zoom bag popped it’s all good imo.
ADVERTISEMENT​

If anything the only difference I can tell right away is with the upper material. Some like the patent leather pearls are more stiff, others like the FW are pretty supportive.

Traction on all pairs have been pretty good for me… haven’t really had any issues. Trying to think about experiences with different materials but nothing stands out, so my guess is ymmv. There wasn’t really much of a difference in the solid or translucent material of the 20’s for me either.

As far as differences in cushioning, I honestly can’t say that I feel a huge difference with different pairs… and I own 8 different colorways. Not saying anyone that has experienced that is making it up, my guess is maybe they just have a better eye or feel for that kinda stuff than I do. As long as it feels good and the cushion hasn’t bottomed out or the zoom bag popped it’s all good imo.
ADVERTISEMENT​

If anything the only difference I can tell right away is with the upper material. Some like the patent leather pearls are more stiff, others like the FW are pretty supportive.
8 CW's? Got damn man! Which ones do you have and which is your favorite one? I still wanna get the Queen Conch and Conchiolin ones.

8 CW's? Got damn man! Which ones do you have and which is your favorite one? I still wanna get the Queen Conch and Conchiolin ones.
Haha it's a great performance shoe and with all these deals I've just been loading up... got all the GR's except for the Aragonite "jean" colorway: Akoya, Freshwater, Dragon pearl, Tahitian, Algae, Abalone, Queen Conch and Chonchiolin... my favorites are probably Akoya, DP and QC.

ADVERTISEMENT​

I have had the experience of cushioning feeling different amongst colorways (Tahitians, Abalones, Freshwaters, Akoyas). Heel feels the same amongst all of the them, it's with the Zoom Turbo I've experienced differences:

- Abalones have had the most noticeable Zoom forefoot (firm, responsive, bouncy)
- Akoyas feel softer and not as firm (more soft landing and cushy), still noticeable.
- Freshwaters same as Akoyas
- Tahitians never felt bouncy, was somewhat soft but just felt flat and low to the ground and that's it (felt worse the more I broke them in, like they bottomed out)

The traction of my Abalones has also been better than any other colorway I've had, Akoyas a close second. I've also just got Fab 5 20s and the cushioning feels better to me. Cushlon 1.0 is firmer but still soft enough to be squishy (more responsive), while the full-length Cushlon is higher in the arch (whereas it's empty in the 21s with the top loaded TPU). To the untrained person they might assume the 20s have full length Zoom while the 21s you can tell it's forefoot/heel Zoom. 20s feel like a lower cut 2k4, 21s remind me of 2k5s.

Last edited:
Bron needs a panda colorway. Digging those dusk ones too. How about some black dunkman love?

If these are too muted I got some crimson elite Xs that’ll partially blind you on a sunny day.

Brong wearing the DT 96’s tonite.

Nike trolling hard: its the only version of the 21’s worth copping.

Man, these had so much Lebron Watch potential

IMG_1004.gif

Back
Top Bottom