LeBron 21

Cause it’s a public forum, one.

Two, because I was once a fan of this line before it became trash.

Every year since the 11 I’ve checked for a revival and it’s the same trash.

Lastly, go somewhere with that tired “we like em” like everyone that posts in a particular thread is a fan of the topic. You’ve been here long enough to know better.
I don't go into shoe threads if I`m not interested in them.........Because I've been here for a long time and I learned better, LOL.

You`re welcome to state your opinion........I should have been more specific and asked if you were only in the Lebron threads to hate.

My opinion is that your opinion is useless and nobody cares..........But you want to be heard , so of course, keep posting as you like.

The more you do, the more you look like a clown. (Again, that's just my opinion)

Not this guy again 🤣
1683302426722.png

Yeah I ALWAYS thought that Foamposite technology was like a match made in Heaven for LeBron. Especially after seeing his game was pretty much Penny on steroids. When the 4's dropped I just expected for the line to progress the model from there. I enjoyed the idea of the 11 trying to go back to it even though I thought the 10 evolved where the 8 left off. I think a revisit is worth exploring for him even if it's low top..

Weird. I don't think he likes hooping in foams. He barely wore the Lebron 4 either. Nike may just be pushing it on him.

Yeah I ALWAYS thought that Foamposite technology was like a match made in Heaven for LeBron. Especially after seeing his game was pretty much Penny on steroids. When the 4's dropped I just expected for the line to progress the model from there. I enjoyed the idea of the 11 trying to go back to it even though I thought the 10 evolved where the 8 left off. I think a revisit is worth exploring for him even if it's low top..
Owned plenty of foams back in my day and the break in period is rough and takes a game or three going hard in them in my experience. I heard a while back Lebron likes a fresh pair every game, wanting a fresh pair every game and foams don't mix. Once they are broken in they are amazing and damn near indestructible, but if you cant get past the break in period there is no point.

I don't remember him not like the 4 or 5, just the 11. They even had a 6 Foamposite done and scrapped at the last minute. But you could be right!
fr fr.... He worn the 4's and 5's majority of the time. Even in the finals, after the Soldier 1's dropped.

Lbj gurus, is there a chance we see the 21 if he makes it to the finals? Has it ever happen that way? Introduce a new model during the finals?

I really really hope not. Guys mess themselves up at times switching up models at inopportune moments.

I never mentioned the 5s but Lebron wore the soldier 1s the whole 2007 Finals. The games are on youtube lol.

Lbj gurus, is there a chance we see the 21 if he makes it to the finals? Has it ever happen that way? Introduce a new model during the finals?
Its possible, but probably not he wore the melon tint 18s to win the title but the season ended mad late. Would not be shocked if he pulled them out tho. He most likely has some crazy PEs stashed away for his final games this season.

Back
Top Bottom