LeBron 21

Scoop 20s up galore, the 20 will be hard to beat performance and aesthetic wise. This is proof. I’ll reserve judgement based on better pics and performance but the 20s will be scooped up heavvvvvy. I think I’m already at 7-8 pairs for hooping.

It’s already an all time hoops shoe for me and I’ve hopped in em all dating back to 98. We’ll see I guess on the 21

Scoop 20s up galore, the 20 will be hard to beat performance and aesthetic wise. This is proof. I’ll reserve judgement based on better pics and performance but the 20s will be scooped up heavvvvvy. I think I’m already at 7-8 pairs for hooping.

It’s already an all time hoops shoe for me and I’ve hopped in em all dating back to 98. We’ll see I guess on the 21

what's in your top 5 performance shoes?

They look like boats on him, imagine it on us average height people with big feet like myself.

IMG_2414.png
IMG_2414.png
IMG_2416.png
IMG_2415.png

I like the shape since it's more contoured than the 20. the tongue height seem a bit excessive. not a fan of the material though.

Bron leaking them on IG

remember last year that goof was saying

"lebron leaking the 20 against nike's wishes because the relationship is poor"

looks like another controlled leak this year by nike x lebron.. the way it should be done not some potato pics from some random ig account. i think nike knows it's inevitable that their products will leak so it's better that they do it themselves.

remember last year that goof was saying

"lebron leaking the 20 against nike's wishes because the relationship is poor"

looks like another controlled leak this year by nike x lebron.. the way it should be done not some potato pics from some random ig account. i think nike knows it's inevitable that their products will leak so it's better that they do it themselves.
I remember. He was spouting off something like Lebron hasn’t been happy with Nike nonsense and wants out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom