LeBron 21

I like em. I definitely see that KD elite 5 low. But I also thought of the 7 low and 7 PS.

Not every low top nike hoop shoe looks like a kobe :lol: especially not when they have a Gene Simmons tongue

Looking better, but still weird. Loving the look of the heel piece from the back angle though.
This 100%. That heel looks really nice with that wavy look and how it flows down onto the midsole. I don't mind the "porcelain" look at all actually. The cohesion is beginning to come through after these pics. Anyone else seeing a possible flywire underneath the gloss in some of those pics near the midfoot?

remember last year that goof was saying

"lebron leaking the 20 against nike's wishes because the relationship is poor"

looks like another controlled leak this year by nike x lebron.. the way it should be done not some potato pics from some random ig account. i think nike knows it's inevitable that their products will leak so it's better that they do it themselves.
Still not sure we’ve seen the 20s tbh.

I don't really see them being very successful at retail even though I'm a fan of the shoe personally, so I can definitely understand why they wouldn't push them through
It’s literally been presented 3-5 times by Nike sportswear, directors and such chop it off the block every time as they see no value, there are folks past and present that have and are still trying but the powers that be see no value in a jet flight retro. Damn

I already like the look of these more than the XXs, which felt super understated and maybe even a little boring to me. Did they release any interviews with the designer of that shoe? I’d love to understand the thought process and storytelling angle more.

Can’t wait to see more of the XXIs.

N

Nope, another unbelievable hoops shoe, the original zoom BB full length zoom was so springy, materials and traction were all A1, I bought them not expecting much and hooped in them forever until the zoom was flatlined 😂😂

It's a damn shame for sure.

I had the black/white BB 1 Low's back in the day but just for work since I wasn't able to hoop back then. Found them from some local FB Marketplace for like 30-40 euros.

Tracked maybe 10 to 15k steps in them daily at work, they were mad comfortable and I was always thinking to myself how I would love to try hooping in them.

Gonna keep my hopes up for them to be retroed some day with that nice leather upper!

Back
Top Bottom