LeBron 21

I like em. I definitely see that KD elite 5 low. But I also thought of the 7 low and 7 PS.

Not every low top nike hoop shoe looks like a kobe :lol: especially not when they have a Gene Simmons tongue
You right, for sure

Ah yeah, reminding me of some of the colors of the Harlem Fashion Row 16/17, win/win 17s

1690670895172.png

1690671022710.png

1690670954521.png

I had a theory/question do you guys think the NXXT Gen 2 will be a modern version of the Lebron 2? They took inspiration from the AZG. do you guys think they are taking the JB route with the NXXT gen idea as they did with the 31 onwards? Will it have any resemblance to the 2? Just a thought.

Not even sure there will be a follow up to the NXXT’s… Maybe, since these are a lower cut model but who knows

I had a theory/question do you guys think the NXXT Gen 2 will be a modern version of the Lebron 2? They took inspiration from the AZG. do you guys think they are taking the JB route with the NXXT gen idea as they did with the 31 onwards? Will it have any resemblance to the 2? Just a thought.
As long as they don't start that corny **** with the sig line then go for it

After 10 steps or lesss.......WRINKLEMANIA!!!

CREASES are gonna look nasty on them thangs....

These hard and I hope they do some with that shiny material

I see AZGs Kobe 1’s and IV’s/V’s

His best one in years

The sole looks terrible to me, which ultimately means it'll probably be one of my favorites once I get them on feet.

Still haven't seen a colorway I'm after, but I'm waiting for sales and discounts. If the 20 didn't sellout, I know these will be sitting.

Looking like they stole the next Kyries slated for release & said ‘here Bron’

The sole looks terrible to me, which ultimately means it'll probably be one of my favorites once I get them on feet.

Still haven't seen a colorway I'm after, but I'm waiting for sales and discounts. If the 20 didn't sellout, I know these will be sitting.
With this new model post pandemic, sales and discounts will be around this time next year. Unless they just bomb like the Jordan 37.

Back
Top Bottom