LeBron 21

IMG_8994.jpeg

Yuck.

20s blow these away.

Not the best looking but I’m in for on court performance, not to rock paired with NT Denim 😂.

They remind me of the first Kobe ADs. I’m not sold on them yet. A Flyknit version would definitely have me more interested though.

The 20s were one of the few double digit LeBron that I’m a big fan of.

I’m on for a pair to test out, but the LeBron 20 is amazing performance wise and aesthetically.

Wonder if those could be a GS pair… the shape seems off, definitely different from the pair he has on foot.

Not the best looking but I’m in for on court performance, not to rock paired with NT Denim 😂.

Aside from that purple color being trash the mids and the initial “porcelain” pair look like the best casual wear Brons in years. Straight out of late 90’s to late 2000’s Nike

How old are you guys?

Side note - I’d go on a limb and say most inner city public schools aren’t doing well on standardized tests, especially in math. Throw Covid and online school in the mix, plus kids not really caring about the tests it’s not something I’d put much stock into these days.

I thought I was heavy on Vine back in the day...
35449658_0.jpg

Aside from that purple color being trash the mids and the initial “porcelain” pair look like the best casual wear Brons in years. Straight out of late 90’s to late 2000’s Nike

I’m trying to think of 1 pair of Brons that I rocked casually.

I think the closest was the OG 2’s with the strap removed, but once I retired those from the court they just became my weekend running errands beaters.

Getting fits off while wearing Brons is too wild of an endeavor for me lol. Really any hoops shoe outside of Jordan 1’s is a no go for casual for IMO.

so bad. Doing too much! Really appreciated the understated design of the 20, although the upper was disproportionate

Back
Top Bottom