LeBron 21

hes ok. he didnt know jack **** in the begining. hes getting better at knowing tech and history of the shoes but hes now turned into the usual hypebeast shoetuber.

i had to laugh at him trying to sell those hybrid monstrosities from reebok a few months back

there really isnt any shoetubers who havent been infected by shoe companies pushing them to be influencers nowadays

the only guy who dont need the money is doctor zach and even he pushes product but watching him cut shoes in half is always a must

best way to get info and advice about a shoe is your fellow niketalkers
same and I dont like how he seems low key angry about a lot of things, I had to unfollow him.

IMG_2507.jpeg
IMG_2506.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_073506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_073506_Chrome.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 2,672
hes ok. he didnt know jack **** in the begining. hes getting better at knowing tech and history of the shoes but hes now turned into the usual hypebeast shoetuber.

i had to laugh at him trying to sell those hybrid monstrosities from reebok a few months back

there really isnt any shoetubers who havent been infected by shoe companies pushing them to be influencers nowadays

the only guy who dont need the money is doctor zach and even he pushes product but watching him cut shoes in half is always a must

best way to get info and advice about a shoe is your fellow niketalkers
Off topic but my only issue with the Weartesters channel is the fact that they don't want to answer peoples questions on Youtube and always push the "join our discord membership and then we'll start answering"
I just find it ironic where they say "hey, don't forget to hit like and subscribe and watch all our other videos" but when it comes to questions they're like "nah bro. Join the paid membership"
Double dipping esque.

I think the porcelain and gold (don't know what else to call it) is my favorite so far. Also, that multicolor joint is an easy target for comparison jokes but I love bold color choices on simpler canvas'. As someone already mentioned it reminds me of some kind of digital camo.

Those are kinda wack but also remind me of like the Air Flow to where I kinda like em lol

Heel makes it could look like some neon/tron dope colorway. But then comes the Mickey Mouse rainbows. Man.

Back
Top Bottom