LeBron 21

1695387095055.png

IMG_1909.jpeg

I’m sure you’re joking… Because why exactly should they do that?
The 20 was the first LeBron I've bought since the 11s.

Purple pairs are loose? I'm expecting the return of Rashard to NikeTalk real soon.

LeBron 17 was/is a dope shoe. The lack of dope colorways/the shutdown took the air it of it them. I would’ve loved to have a shot at the laker PE ones he wore. And this command force PE…
IMG_1067.jpeg
I loved the 17s but they were too heavy to hoop in, and idk if they are wearable off court

Didn't think NW was going to mention the shank changing from the larger carbon fiber to a small TPU, but he did at the very end. Cost cutting to allow the use of a diff upper material, but it's top loaded versus the bottom loaded carbon shank. definitely the biggest difference. Foot DR Zac touches on this. edit: there it is above

Didn't think NW was going to mention the shank changing from the larger carbon fiber to a small TPU, but he did at the very end. Cost cutting to allow the use of a diff upper material, but it's top loaded versus the bottom loaded carbon shank. definitely the biggest difference. Foot DR Zac touches on this. edit: there it is above
If anybody were to mention that for sure it'd be NW lol
We're talking about the guy who goes over different material qualities for uppers and insoles.

Must’ve been a glitch…. Now showing as coming soon. Wonder if those orders get cancelled

IMG_1922.png

Back
Top Bottom