LeBron 21

Anyone's 40% discount nike.com code orders from last week get honored at that price and processed yet?
My cousin ordered a pair of Freshwaters and got his the other day. I ordered some gear from that sale with in-store pickup I think I was able to grab my items later that day.

Anyone's 40% discount nike.com code orders from last week get honored at that price and processed yet?

They did NOT honor the code for my order. :frown:

Mostly small sizes left. Went to two of them lol. I think i got the last size 11.5. No one picks up lol.

The black ones are on sale too.

The Violet Dust cw was $99.99?

I went to one local one earlier, but they didn't have the Violet Dust cw that I wanted. They did provide me with a location that did have them available though. Will try tomorrow...

Last edited:
Mine stuck! The Akoya’s got delivered a couple days ago

Attachments

• IMG_0349.png
    IMG_0349.png
    192.9 KB · Views: 121
Again MAJOR S/O to badboy0074 badboy0074 for the info!

LeBron 21 - LeThanos.png

These are honestly one of my favorite overall releases of 2023 because... they are UNDOUBTEDLY inspired by THANOS with the colorway and overall design.

- Hue of the Purple

65285ffeafc5360f19d84b6e4458fbb4.gif

- Name of the Purple on the label (Violet DUST)

Thanos_MCU.jpg
- Structural features of shoe are just like Thanos' facial striations, ESP on the midsole

LeBron 21 - LeThanos Detail.png

- Iridescent color on the heel like his armor
- Stitched on imagery on the sockliner/insole
- Gem on the heel like an Infinity Stone

thanos-finger-snap.gif

I don’t compare this to the 20s as this is a completely different tech than the 20s but I think both lows are number one to me. The 21 reminds me of the zoom flight gloves one of my classic faves. But both are great in their unique ways

Nike could make some cool commercials off of this toe on the line ordeal. That's a lot of attention on their product.
They got lazy on us. There should’ve been a bubble chip pack, a SNKRS drop for the most points game (and a better colorway than pepto pink worn that day), bday colorways, etc.

Last edited:
Anyone got that Conchiolin/Christmas pair? I had my birthday coupon of 25% off expire at the end of December so I pulled the trigger on those.

I don’t have them yet but I’ve seen them in person. They’re probably my favorite. It has a nice pearly white leather and solid outsole.

Back
Top Bottom