LeBron 21

Akoyas are it for me. I prefer that material over any other iteration of the model. Fresh waters are cool but I’m good unless they go below $100, if those brown UNKNWN’s release I’ll grab those as well. Still no news on the Queen Conch color way either.. 🙄 XX’s definitely had the better initial colors IMO.

TM, Debut, Trinity, VF, Christmas and SB’s all before the New Year.

Just Akoyas this year… wallet isn’t complaining though. 🤷🏻‍♂️
are the akoyas leather?

yea id prefer a simple leather upper but dont think nike does.

It’s wild. I see people colorway names and I don’t know them because I wasn’t invested.

You tell me Time Machines, South Beasts, Trinitys, Debuts, etc I know. Not saying the XX was banger after banger. It wasn’t. They just kind of gave up after ASG. Just such a weird way to treat their second important basketball line.

IMG_0405.jpeg

Saw the top pair at my local finish line but don’t think I’ve seen it before

Still going to go with the Akoyas being the best colorway so far. Having said that, I don’t think i can remember a lebron model where the colorways that dropped were so weak.

13s maybe?

Nah. They at least had okay colorways like the Olympics, USA, Akronites, Holograms, DB (honestly the DB is probably the only good one). It at least had the Nike by You option. Lebron 12 was when the line started going down (but that model had good colorways just stupid shoe design).

They had a slam dunk with the XXs and NXXTs. That pic up there got Lebron and AD rocking them despite the terrible colorways.

IMG_0194.jpeg

Speaking of Akoya’s, been wearing mine a lot lately… upper on these are similar to the Freshwaters where at least w/ my experience they don’t really show wear that much. No traction issues, today I was playing on a clean high school court and they even had a mild squeak.
I got these the freshwaters and Tahitians and the Akoyas show the least amount of wear surprisingly

Grabbed Dragon Pearl for $113 from
NDC with code. His season opener shoes still one of my favorites.

Conchiolin looks nice on AD feet. Will grab once they hit clearance racks.

is the upper on the abalones the same type of material on the tahitians?

Last edited:
IMG_0489.jpeg

Since got the LFC 20s
Some 21s to match these would set me on fire.
Light blue with the Tahitian upper, fading to the royal blue dragon pearl heel. White laces with blue tips. White swoosh outline

IMG_0489.jpeg

Since got the LFC 20s
Some 21s to match these would set me on fire.
Light blue with the Tahitian upper, fading to the royal blue dragon pearl heel. White laces with blue tips. White swoosh outline
that would be too simple. they would have put in some green or red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom