LeBron 21

I think the 38s have some usual suspect retreads like the Fundamentals, Aquas, Celebrations (Carmines), etc whereas the LeBrons are newish interpretations.

But I just haven’t vibed with the colorways on offer from the 21s. I like most of the colorways of the 38. The new lows repeat the Chicago and introduce the Fresh Start.

I’m sure they’re both great performers. Maybe I’d make the turn if they were on NBY and I could make a Miami or Laker colorway. Or try to recreate old Lebron’s.

Late to the 21 party, but snagged Dragon Pearls on the latest NDC promo for $113.

Been balling in 20s & NXXTs since I bought so many last year, so finally gonna give these a run.

Attachments

• IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 660
Man, those Abalone's are marked down to $126.97 and w/ my 20% off coup, they end up being $101. Should I STILL wait..? :lol:

Tbh unless you wear one of the larger sizes that sellout first (12 and up), I’d wait. None of these XX1s are moving like that. They’re just gonna keep dropping the prices
I am a 12. I know it's stupid, but that's how I feel. Also, I am broke. I went from 0 debt in April of 2023 to DEEP 5 figures of debt. Although with that said, I ain't mad at @ jayocampo jayocampo . Like what is another $20 throw into the mix lol

I am a 12. I know it's stupid, but that's how I feel. Also, I am broke. I went from 0 debt in April of 2023 to DEEP 5 figures of debt. Although with that said, I ain't mad at @ jayocampo jayocampo . Like what is another $20 throw into the mix lol

5 figures is nothing.

I still have $3.9 million in debt but I keep buying whatever I want responsibly. Like the gratitude 11s I copped 6 pairs.

I’m not sure what happened with your situation, but if I were in your shoes (no pun intended), I wouldn’t even look at another pair until I brought that 5 figures down to at least 4 figures. In the long run, your credit is far more important than a collection of sneakers that you probably won’t even care for in 10 years

Back
Top Bottom