LeBron 21

Could anyone please speak to the break-in on these?

I hooped in the abalones for the first time this weekend and they were blistering the inside of my foot. I'm not confident these will stretch much since he whole deal is supposed to be containment.
damn b dont say that 💀

Multiple colorways of the LeBron 20s are at hibbets sports right now for around $100. I’m hesitant to order after reading reviews tho. Some people saying they never get what they ordered, and that they lie about what they have in stock.

It’s possible that there are two different ASW color ways, apparently it’s the case with the Ja’s, there’s a men’s and kids pair of ASW both entirely different color ways.

The kids pair of Ja’s have the same “shimmering” effect as these LeBron XXI GS but the men’s ASW pair resembles the orange/multi-color LeBron XX’s.

It’s possible that there are two different ASW color ways, apparently it’s the case with the Ja’s, there’s a men’s and kids pair of ASW both entirely different color ways.

The kids pair of Ja’s have the same “shimmering” effect as these LeBron XXI GS but the men’s ASW pair resembles the orange/multi-color LeBron XX’s.
hopefully cuz them tin man 21s are not the move

Aragonite
Oh good god the midsole is pink too???? Thought it was white... Why are there so many different colors on these lol.

24feb1ca-a33d-4c4b-bb54-2bcdbb125292_text.gif

edit: I looked up what aragonite looks like and I get it now lmfao but still.

Oh good god the midsole is pink too???? Thought it was white... Why are there so many different colors on these lol.

24feb1ca-a33d-4c4b-bb54-2bcdbb125292_text.gif

edit: I looked up what aragonite looks like and I get it now lmfao but still.
I don’t think the midsole is pink. Pretty sure it’s white or off-white. WSS must have used some weird filter to make it seem like it’s pink

Yeah thats too much. Got that denim color, mint sock liner, clay trim and sole, and then the pink midsole. I thought from that one IG pick that the upper was gonna be more in line with the mint sock liner but I guess not. Would've liked it more prob if it wasn't for the denim color.

1706271534590.png

It almost sounds like you're just thinking of any reason not to buy them. Personally, I think the colors go together well and I'm still not convinced that midsole is pink. Looks more of a light beige/tannish color to me based on the video above

Back
Top Bottom