LeBron 21

IMG_3794.jpeg

These are way better than the 20s model.

From what I have seen, cool ideas, but there are only 2 to 3 (one I believe was only a PE) colorways I would consider.

I have not brought myself to purchase any due to the foolishness of bron and the fakers using Westbrook as a scapegoat. Funny the MANY DOUBLE STANDARDS, considering that the fakers have pretty much the SAME RECORD as when they traded Westbrook! Hump and the common denominators are bron and ad who do NOT play every game like Westbrook did.

Plus the forced a false narrative being pushed in everyone's face by many people including sheep commentators and analysis bron is goat vs Jordan. Jordan is GOAT then Magic is 2nd on the list.

Although these are decent, the 19s are the last good Lebron actually looks like a signature and NOT look like everyone else's shoe. 💯💯💯💯

Last edited:

From what I have seen, cool ideas, but there are only 2 to 3 (one I believe was only a PE) colorways I would consider.

I have not brought myself to purchase any due to the foolishness of bron and the fakers using Westbrook as a scapegoat. Funny the MANY DOUBLE STANDARDS, considering that the fakers have pretty much the SAME RECORD as when they traded Westbrook! Hump and the common denominators are bron and ad who do NOT play every game like Westbrook did.

Plus the forced a false narrative being pushed in everyone's face by many people including sheep commentators and analysis bron is goat vs Jordan. Jordan is GOAT then Magic is 2nd on the list.

Although these are decent, the 19s are the last good Lebron actually looks like a signature and NOT look like everyone else's shoe. 💯💯💯💯

You opinion is your opinion but the lakers literally made the conference finals after the Westbrook trade, and most people disagree that the 21s are better. magic, really?😂

Yea magic isn’t number 2 lol. Looks like a troll post.
Definitely NOT a "troll" post.

Look at what Magic accomplished in such a short period and this was during the greatest era the NBA and sports period.

Who do you have at #2 then?

If one of the usuals said this, there would be no assumptions made.

Magic had Kareem, who is arguably the Goat or top 10. Probably but Lebron, Bill Russell, Kobe at 2.

Lebron 21 is not more popular than the Lebron XX

Back
Top Bottom