LeBron 21

Still haven’t made the turn on the 21s yet. But I am amazed they are on 50% discount already. Feels like it took forever for the 20s to hit a decent discount.

I will say….comparing last year’s LeBron 20 to the original NXXT….when hooping, I did notice the NXXT to require more break in time than the 20.

But, I also found the NXXT to provide superior traction and fit. I felt the 20 became too “squishy” and less supportive as the NXXT.

Seeing the code work on the NXXT AMP’d I am tempted to grab the multicolor pair instead of the Abalones.
Let me ask you this. In a long game will the NXXT be better than the 20?

I need to try a lace swap and use rope laces in the 20’s instead of the flat ones they come with. Once you can crank down on the shoe they really feel very similar to the 21’s imo.

Hard to say. I still opt for the NXXT over the 20 when Im headed to the court. But I still play in the 20s.

I wear the 20s more to kick around in so they are getting more wear; NXXT strictly court.
Thanks, I got it. I too prefer one shoe for play and the other for everyday use.

IMG_8378.jpeg
Need these under $200 it was hard to say no but I had to remember I wasn’t shopping for me today.

Man, them cats over on the gratitude thread talking CreaseGate and these show up brand new looking like pre-creased is what the cool kids are doing lol

(They are dope looking tho, especially with the NDC sale and that 25 off coup)

(Not sure why the pictures are showing up tho - now the pictures look like ****, whatever lol)

Attachments

• lbj1.jpg
    lbj1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 178
  • lbj.jpg
    lbj.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
Well I’m in. Got two sizes to try out. Code was already applied in the bag. Hopefully they fit me better than the 20s did. Ended up having to remove the insoles in the 20 just to make it fit comfortably and not kill the edges of my feet / pinkies.

Attachments

• IMG_5399.png
    IMG_5399.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 796
Anyone know if this CW is ever supposed to release? 🤔

Attachments

• AED7D2EE-4E4E-493D-BB8E-3F5E2B14DEFC.jpeg
    AED7D2EE-4E4E-493D-BB8E-3F5E2B14DEFC.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 547
Nike is to inconsistent with the all star releases, why would they only make gs sizes smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom