LeBron 21

The prime times are the most memorable ASG sneakers in years. I legit cannot remember the last time a ASG shoe stuck with me since like 2012 when the the space pack dropped.
IMG_0729.jpeg

As someone who’s seen the OG spacejam a million time these were a fire theme.

Those 21 Prime Year are it! I hope that these boxes in the background are full of them and hopefully it means that we will see them release!

21 was such a disappointment follow up to the 20. Colorways are for the most part terrible. Prime Times are a dope concept PE shoe, but per usual Nike likely wont release them. 21 very underwhelming.

The prime times are the most memorable ASG sneakers in years. I legit cannot remember the last time a ASG shoe stuck with me since like 2012 when the the space pack dropped.

The Kith X Lebron 15 would like a word with you.

I actually really like the performance of the 21 and think the colorways are decent, but obviously not home runs.

Tempted to pick up Queen Conch on this sale but for $170 after taxes I think I can wait it out
$95 for abalones spoiled me. Can’t do $170 at all. Seems like when the order is under $100 I don’t get charged tax either!

I actually really like the performance of the 21 and think the colorways are decent, but obviously not home runs.

Tempted to pick up Queen Conch on this sale but for $170 after taxes I think I can wait it out
you feel the fit is improved from the 20? That's my biggest gripe and would have me move to the 21. I have to relace and retie the 20's often. the tongue moves, just overly annoying things. They never feel " perfect" when playing.

you feel the fit is improved from the 20? That's my biggest gripe and would have me move to the 21. I have to relace and retie the 20's often. the tongue moves, just overly annoying things. They never feel " perfect" when playing.
ADVERTISEMENT​
The fits slightly improved but I never felt the problem with the 20s was the fit. I always felt it was those thin laces that didn’t hold. I would crank them and the would slide as I tied. The next gen’s I feel I could probably hoop in with out tying. The 21s fit closer to the Nxxt gen’s height wise but feel like the 20s. The improvement is they padded the tongue and put on some battle rope laces that’ll hold. You don’t end up with lace pressure and can lock em down

Fit is pretty similar to me, but the heel is a little higher in the 21's and that locks your foot in more without really having to crank down hard on the laces like I had to do in the 20's... but I never really had any issues with that shoe, it was great for me.

The fits slightly improved but I never felt the problem with the 20s was the fit. I always felt it was those thin laces that didn’t hold. I would crank them and the would slide as I tied. The next gen’s I feel I could probably hoop in with out tying. The 21s fit closer to the Nxxt gen’s height wise but feel like the 20s. The improvement is they padded the tongue and put on some battle rope laces that’ll hold. You don’t end up with lace pressure and can lock em down
I wish the tongue was maybe a little bit longer and more padded on the 20’s… cranking down on the laces always gave me a solid lockdown, but pulling too hard would create some discomfort on the top of my foot. Oval laces are always better, but I never got around to doing a lace swap because the stock ones were good enough to get the job done for me.

My 21s came today. I like the tongue and lacing a lot better. Unfortunately the shoe is still a little too narrow for me on the midfoot area. Shame because $95 is such an amazing price! May look into EP options on goat. Prices are a lot better than eBay which was the other place I used to shop for EP

My 21s came today. I like the tongue and lacing a lot better. Unfortunately the shoe is still a little too narrow for me on the midfoot area. Shame because $95 is such an amazing price! May look into EP options on goat. Prices are a lot better than eBay which was the other place I used to shop for EP

you got them yabbadabbadoo feet too?

Back
Top Bottom