LeBron 21

Is this supposed to be the playoff model like back in the day with the 7 through 11s? I'm not hating, but LeBron's playoffs hopes looking like 2019 Magic Johnson.

magic-johnson-no.gif

jrdatrackstar23 jrdatrackstar23 I think the leather material on 21s molded to my foot more over time. The knit on the XXs doesn't seem to mold or loosen as much. Thats not a bad thing for most people. I just find the 21s to be more comfy.
Thanks for your reply. I've been fighting the temptation to give the 20s another try after seeing them on Hibbet for half off. However, I figure if everything is pretty much the same but better lockdown in the 21s why waste the money (especially since I doubled up on 21s)? The only things that I'm curious about are the cushioning and traction between the two.

I think the lower cut of the XX is still nice. The stiffer shank in the XXsmakes the shoe feel a little more supportive too. If the XXs fit me better I wouldn't mind jumping between the two.

For those who have had both the 20s and 21s, which one feels “snappier” and bouncier? I have 2 pairs of 21s and love them, but I’m really looking for whichever one feels more like the Huarache 2k4 in terms of cushioning and overall snappiness. I’m still within time to return both pairs and have seen 20s floating on Hibbet for good prices. However, they don’t allow you to return after playing in them so I don’t want to pay for the 20s and be stuck with them if the 21s are close enough to the 2k4s.

I really loved the thick heel Zoom, responsively thick met bag in the forefoot, and push off snap from the carbon fiber plates of the 2k4. I think the Turbo unit is close enough (with the Cushlon backing it), but I keep hearing different opinions about the shanks of the 20s vs the 21s and which gives better pop.

They both feel good, as long as you go half sz up on the 20s. The look of the 20s and colorways set them apart from the 21s tho. Zhuri gotta be banned from Inspiring any kicks ever again.

For those who have had both the 20s and 21s, which one feels “snappier” and bouncier? I have 2 pairs of 21s and love them, but I’m really looking for whichever one feels more like the Huarache 2k4 in terms of cushioning and overall snappiness. I’m still within time to return both pairs and have seen 20s floating on Hibbet for good prices. However, they don’t allow you to return after playing in them so I don’t want to pay for the 20s and be stuck with them if the 21s are close enough to the 2k4s.

I really loved the thick heel Zoom, responsively thick met bag in the forefoot, and push off snap from the carbon fiber plates of the 2k4. I think the Turbo unit is close enough (with the Cushlon backing it), but I keep hearing different opinions about the shanks of the 20s vs the 21s and which gives better pop.

The 20’s Zoom feels better.

yea u rite.. I’m jus walking around town with shoes that don’t fit.. thanks bro
I do a full size up on 20s and 21s. Got wide feet that are slightly flat.

I’ve tried 1/2 size up but too painful for me feet. And I don’t have patience to spend hours breaking them in since my rotation is huge (I have 20 pairs of LeBron 20, 21, NXXT alone; probably over 60 pairs of shoes over the last several months).

Would y’all go 20 lifer around $100 on 21 in that tennis ball green looking monstrosity? Probably play in them (from time to time, Hustle 2 is my current go to regularly) and do some workouts like I’ve been using my current 20s. Probably need to run into DSG and slide 21 on…

Would y’all go 20 lifer around $100 on 21 in that tennis ball green looking monstrosity? Probably play in them (from time to time, Hustle 2 is my current go to regularly) and do some workouts like I’ve been using my current 20s. Probably need to run into DSG and slide 21 on…
Algae is underrated and the best 21 color way so far IMO. I have two pairs of Algae and two pairs of lifers. I’d actually say get both at $100 each. GOATs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom