Lebron 3 Appreciation! Week 3 extravaganza

The lebron 3 was the shoe that made me realize this line was going to have something special. He accomplished some nice things wearing the 3 and had some defining moments and again some very nice pes.

Intro:
Now, Nike can’t ring James with a full-time security detail out on the court, but the company can apply its considerable financial and human resources towards the development of a shoe that does everything imaginable to protect its young phenom over the course of a grueling 82-game season (and the folks in Cleveland will be hoping that it’s longer still). And this is no easy feat; aside from the rigors of James’ job, his own freakish anatomy poses an enormous challenge. With nearly 250-pounds of muscle wrapped around a 6-foot, 9-inch frame, he has the size and strength of an NFL linebacker (I told you I have football on the brain), but matches it with a level of explosiveness and balletic agility generally reserved for high-flying NBA two-guards. James really is a player like no other, and his almost super-human aspect and abilities place ferocious demands on his footwear, which brings us back to the Zoom LeBron III.

Sharing a similar cushioning configuration – namely a Phylon midsole augmented with large-volume Zoom Air units reinforced by way of a Pebax shell (Pebax is a unique, high-performance resin that behaves something like a steroid-enhanced cross between rubber and plastic) – casual observers might dismiss the Zoom LeBron III as little more than a warmed-over rehash of its predecessor, the Zoom LeBron II. While anyone who’s logged serious on-court minutes in the much-loved II would likely be all for bringing that most excellent shoe back for another go-round, the Zoom LeBron III is, while not a revolutionary departure, a departure nonetheless. This latest offering in LeBron’s signature line exhibits its own distinct performance personality that some fans of the II will welcome and others not so much. Let’s start from the bottom and work on up

Here are some pics and videos

my small collection of 3s. Damn I regret selling #$!! over the years

The lebron 3 was the shoe that made me realize this line was going to have something special. He accomplished some nice things wearing the 3 and had some defining moments and again some very nice pes.

Intro:
Now, Nike can’t ring James with a full-time security detail out on the court, but the company can apply its considerable financial and human resources towards the development of a shoe that does everything imaginable to protect its young phenom over the course of a grueling 82-game season (and the folks in Cleveland will be hoping that it’s longer still). And this is no easy feat; aside from the rigors of James’ job, his own freakish anatomy poses an enormous challenge. With nearly 250-pounds of muscle wrapped around a 6-foot, 9-inch frame, he has the size and strength of an NFL linebacker (I told you I have football on the brain), but matches it with a level of explosiveness and balletic agility generally reserved for high-flying NBA two-guards. James really is a player like no other, and his almost super-human aspect and abilities place ferocious demands on his footwear, which brings us back to the Zoom LeBron III.

Sharing a similar cushioning configuration – namely a Phylon midsole augmented with large-volume Zoom Air units reinforced by way of a Pebax shell (Pebax is a unique, high-performance resin that behaves something like a steroid-enhanced cross between rubber and plastic) – casual observers might dismiss the Zoom LeBron III as little more than a warmed-over rehash of its predecessor, the Zoom LeBron II. While anyone who’s logged serious on-court minutes in the much-loved II would likely be all for bringing that most excellent shoe back for another go-round, the Zoom LeBron III is, while not a revolutionary departure, a departure nonetheless. This latest offering in LeBron’s signature line exhibits its own distinct performance personality that some fans of the II will welcome and others not so much. Let’s start from the bottom and work on up

Here are some pics and videos

my small collection of 3s. Damn I regret selling #$!! over the years

I want a superman set so bad
tired.gif
My two lebron 3s:

28jl6ac.jpg

after seeing JJ wearing these, it was love at first sight. these are my favorite lebron's in the line, unfortunately i sold my only pair
frown.gif

28jl6ac.jpg

after seeing JJ wearing these, it was love at first sight. these are my favorite lebron's in the line, unfortunately i sold my only pair
frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tied for my second fav lebrons 3's and 4's are Tied in my book..

missing Blk remixes, Dunkmans and Fair fax, i love this shoe..

my only complain is that these aren't comfy at all lol.. more pics later on

i need to take pics of my blue area codes, oilers and B days 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tied for my second fav lebrons 3's and 4's are Tied in my book..

missing Blk remixes, Dunkmans and Fair fax, i love this shoe..

my only complain is that these aren't comfy at all lol.. more pics later on

i need to take pics of my blue area codes, oilers and B days 

The black/white/red colorway was the first gr Bron I went to every store in my area and couldn't find because they were completely sold out.

Still waiting on pics of the yellow Superman colorway
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The black/white/red colorway was the first gr Bron I went to every store in my area and couldn't find because they were completely sold out.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
yea im patiently waiting on those pics too. lol
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also does someone have a pic of that homeless man wearing those Kevin Love exclusives?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
yea im patiently waiting on those pics too. lol
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

also does someone have a pic of that homeless man wearing those Kevin Love exclusives?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

This has convinced me to get these first GR colorway from this guy who been trying to sell to me.

Back
Top Bottom