LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

I like the VC V the best :wow:
eek.gif

- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yeah Kobe sure seems to have a problem with marketing. The lasers, the 2k5, the Kobe line, he just can't seem to draw any interest.

The Kobe's do kinda look like a mix btwn the Blazer/Bomber/but mostly the Aj1 but if they make his 2nd shoe look like the AJ2 then ya'll know wassup,I like them though.LBJ3 looks like a Shaq Shoe that bit the design of the AJ11.

VC V and Kobe I are dope. Kobes are copped and VCs will go on sale.
Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

Wow, thanks very much for the pictures. I'm loving the Kobes at this point. The Lebrons look good to me, but I will need to see how high cut they are in person. The VC V is looking great too.

Thanks again for posting.

this may be a bold statement...but those lebron III's are shaping up to be one of my fave sneakers of all time..just by the looks of em.

ima cop maaaad pairs.

this may be a huge request but can i get all released pics, (like of all the colorways)

right here is fine..or by email [email protected].

thanks.

BX

NEED (10,10.5): af1's orange (korea exclusive), white foams, shima I's, cool grey's,ds or non ds: jordan III,IV,V,VII,VIII,XI,XIII

Can you please post a bigger pic of the VC Vs so I can see the shoe/text better?

:frown:
frown.gif
the kobe 1 is extemely dissapointing. you would think for kobes first signature nike shoe they would do something crazy. these are just like huarache/blazer/uglypoopyshoe kicks. the lebron IIIs are sweet but the color ways so far are :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. i was wondering - could nike use something from a jordan shoe on a not jordan product. like cement print from the IIIs? cuz I think that would be sawizat if they could put some cement on a pair of lebrons like his all star azgs two years ago.
AIM: jesster4life911
email:[email protected]

WANTED - Reebok The Answer IV DMX Mid (any color)

^ Yes they can and its called elephant print, With this first Kobe nike is trying to go with a safe design like the Jordan I, AZG, etc. But I would expect them to be making something more futuristic if these sell well. They actually have grown on me alot and are looking alot better imo.

Yeah, the Kobes are growing on me day by day. I'll prolly cop a pair by the time they release.

Lebron III will be copped X 2 one for ball and one to wear, still gotta get a pair of the II. i'll get them at a outlet.
Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

LBJ 3 > VC 5 > KB 1

bigger pic of lebrons from page 3...
22062005031447_IMG_2826.JPG

TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

they look like theyd be heavey....kinda bulky :\
ohwell.gif

if they fit nice and nothing better is around ill cop em ;
Jesus demonstrates the proper technique for taking it to the hoop

^ They do look like they'd be bulky and heavy but people also thought the IIs were heavy and bulky and they are neither.

anyone got pics of the lebron III's in the same colorway as the II's that are on nike at the moment....the white grey neon ones

i saw them a while down the road, and they were :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

whoever posted that pic, bring er over here.
Jesus demonstrates the proper technique for taking it to the hoop

Does anyone else think that the midfoot structure(can't tell if it is a velcro strap or not) on the VC V is very similar to the strap on the Nike Jet Flight (the old shoe Nash used to wear)?
Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies?
You fat bastard! You fat bastard!
You ate all the pies!

Im in love with the LBJ3
eek.gif
# pairs for me

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom