Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

C4----- Did you use Createx (sp) paint for the AM90's? I need to paint my sole and around the air pocket

Thanks guys

Tappsracer- I used neo-opaque made by Jacquard. Its made for leather, it's water based and it lays very flat. For painting around your air pocket, I would use Angelus paint.

Those am 90's are dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm an artist myself and I'm planning to do some sneaker art as well! Great pantings though! Keep em up!
pimp.gif

thanks guys

EMM23- I'd love to see your work. Are you a painter? There's a few amazing (sneaker) artists on this site that you should also check out.

laugh.gif
thanks fellas. I had to change my (art) business card for that reason. People looked at me weird thinking I just put a photo of a shoe on my card. lol
In person, very few of my pieces actually look like a photograph. It's hard to make a large piece look real, for me anyway.

jayzrdead- Keep doin your thing bro. Your PS work is getting better and better
pimp.gif
Any V2 dunkman PSs? I'm gonna do a custom and I'd love to see some images.

I got lots of stuff coming, some of which I'll be sure to post.

jayzrdead- Keep doin your thing bro. Your PS work is getting better and better
pimp.gif
Any V2 dunkman PSs? I'm gonna do a custom and I'd love to see some images.

Thanx alot fam i dont care for the v2 at all. To do 1 means i would want to make a template and i have no patience for that shoe at all lol. Plusmy comp is on the fritz so i might be out of the game for awhile.(fingers crossed)hopefully not.

Originally Posted by c4

What's up everyone, I just thought I'd share my most recent painting. It is a commission for a night spot in S.F. It will be replacing a shoe display case that was stolen.
The shoes painted are close to scale (sz. 10.5) All comments are welcome.
2j3l99x.jpg
thats crazy
1495roj.jpg
but this what im talking about  so dramatic but i do think a solid or less abstract background would have sealed the deal.
pimp.gif

jayzrdead- thanks man, yeah I definitely get that a lot with the crazy backgrounds. Seems like half the people like it and half don't.

yea man i see the skill but i remember i ruined a great piece messing with the background lol.

Thought I'd share a project I'm trying to finish up. Still have a lot to do on them
243kkdi.jpg

thanks again NT
edit: 1 more

14uddao.jpg

Originally Posted by c4

Thought I'd share a project I'm trying to finish up. Still have a lot to do on them
243kkdi.jpg

wow nice who gave you the idea of the graffiti midsole lol.
pimp.gif

thanks man, Yeah your PS is definitely what made me decide to do it
pimp.gif
(just remembered that dark blue pair is coming out....)

the realest- thanks man, yeah some people don't even see the shoe in that piece, lol

never wear them- I really appreciate that. I was gonna do some lebron slogans, but I don't like any of them, lol So I decided to write some of my nicknames and stuff about me...
"this is (first thing I wrote, kinda like Witness) c4 aka cFloor" "1 in the air" "3 2 the beach" birthday and some random stuff,
laugh.gif
Gonna definitely put a big NT somewhere too
all my nicknames have come from the beach, including c4. Been a competitive surfer my entire life.

jayzrdead- I got some stuff coming up in regards to this custom, you got a problem with me mentioning your SN and the PS u did as part inspiration?

Back
Top Bottom