Lebron 9 Freegums custom pg15 (paintings, customs on every page)

^Appreciate it guys.
New Kobe painting for an upcoming show in Oakland. Oil, Acrylic, Spray Paint, on panel 16" x 20"
2ex323d.jpg

Edit:  ^Thanks man
I did this one at the same time as I did the neon 95 painting. Oil, Acrylic, Spray Paint on panel 2ft x 3ft
8waxaq.jpg

I've gotten a couple requests to post some non shoe related art. 95% of what I paint has nothing to do with sneakers. Here are a few paintings with no visual realism to them.

"My Mind" and "Crimson Skies" are older paintings. "Other Worlds" was just painted recently for an upcoming show in Oakland, CA

"My Mind" 48" x 36" oil on canvas
w7fm1u.jpg

"Crimson Skies" 24" x 18" oil on canvas
2irvz1y.jpg

"Other Words" 24" x 48" oil/acrylic/spray paint on panel
29kvuxu.jpg

Thanks, yeah, that first one took some serious time. It's now hanging next to an ancient Egyptian piece in the home of a collector. The two look a little odd next to each other to be honest.

This was my setup at the Oakland RAW show. The featured artist was legendary graffiti artist Apex One. he killed it!
28a7plv.jpg

New Painting This is going to be a colab with another artist. We're actually going to try to put together an Anti-Violence art show.  This image won't look so dreary when he's done with it.
Some more sneaker art on the way too
2vale8l.jpg

Haven't done any sneaker art for a while, but I painted this at an art show a couple weeks back. Did it in about 4 hours or so. I used oil and a little spray paint
about half way done
2hzpyu0.jpg

finished
2dbkwe9.jpg

Been working on this one a lot lately 4ftx7ft, spray paint/oil/latex
2hfkqiq.jpg

Thanks guys,

J2Legend- thanks man, everything I paint eventually finds a new home. a lot of these posted have already been sold. Feel free to shoot me a PM

I've responded to all PMs, thanks for all the love NT

Back
Top Bottom