Lebron 9 Mango Fake Check

Lebron 9 mango: real or fake?

• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had to repost this because the links of the pictures were not showing up.

I bought these off of a guy on Craigslist. I know how it goes, the whole idea of buying shoes from some stranger on the internet, and it just seems so shady and illegitimate. But I took a chance and I'm pretty sure I got screwed over. The first and biggest thing for me is the 3M on the shoe. It is spread across the entire shoe on the outside and I am pretty sure it is just supposed to be on the laces and swooshes. Note I do not know a whole lot about shoes so I could be wrong but I'm almost positive this is wrong. Second the label on the shoe box is kinda blurry compared to the one on my lebron 9 low box. Third the shoes sloop down a bit near the from around the toe box and it doesn't look right to me. Can somebody tell me if these are by some miracle real or fake? I would appreciate it greatly for the help by anyone. Thanks.
Here are several close and up very clear pictures of the shoes.

I never owned a pair of lebrons but through research I Know a lot of about them. These shoes look very good. Make sure the seller has good feed back though.

It's reAl colors Are on point , box Is real looks like it was purchased from footaction. I won a lot of 9's they are legit

Back
Top Bottom