Lebron 9 Nerf

These look Crazy.Its funny I did a PS a day b4 i saw these bad boys on SneakerWatch an as
Soon as i saw them I was Like Damn.Them #%$% kill fam .Gud Work.

cw looks a bit strange on the LB9, but I'm not a fan of 9s so it might just be me. good work on the cw though

Suprised at how many think those actually look good...as in..the work..not the "concept." Yes..it is just a colorway flipped to another Nike but checkout the original here: custom Nerf Lebron 9

Saw them on ebay, thought for sure they would fetch more than they did. Still ill, nice work one them, props

liljase 2000, nice job on this customs. I have a question. What type of paint did you use on the flywire mesh? I have a pair of Scarfaces in which the flywire has turned yellowish-greenish. I use them for ball, but I do not like how they look, as if they were old or dirty. I need it to be flexible and really attached to the material, but I guess some advice before effin 'em up would be nice! Thanks!

Man lebron 9's are getting sick colourways sucks that the shoes aren't that nice to wear casually

Nice job on these! You can definitely see the amount of work that went in to these!

Back
Top Bottom