Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

enrique23 wrote:
 if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him

there is ARE only 2 r's in career 
laugh.gif

spell check is your friend 
roll.gif

ok homie, you're smart
isn't it funny when people try to correct someone, but they have errors in their responses?
laugh.gif

Owned

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't recall the stats specifically, but I thought Lebron's fouls per game is outrageously low for someone who plays as many minutes as he does.

This is my number one complaint about him as a player/personality, is he always complains and whines about the calls he gets. Next to Shaq in his prime, Lebron might be the hardest person in the league to call fouls on. Beyond the superstar treatment which the top players get, it never seems like Lebron gets called for offensive fouls, for fouls on blocks, at the basket, anything.

So I understand the difficult in judging a foul when someone that big and that fast is driving to the lane, but he rarely gets a call against him, and when he does, Mike Brown and Lebron act like the world is about to end. The officials need to have a meeting in the off-season and figure out how to call fouls against him properly.
this too.. you NEVER see Lebron in foul trouble.

i can remember Kobe, Wade, Melo, etc playing with foul trouble plenty of times, even in the playoffs. but we're supposed to believe that a physical 6'9 forward never fouls anybody
indifferent.gif

any superstar player who whines about not getting the benefit of the calls (even if they play on my favorite team) gets the
indifferent.gif
from me.

stop crying and play better.

Kobe feels the same way.
Wade feels the same way.
D12 feels the same way.
CP3 feels the same way.
King George feels the same way.
Chris Quinn feels the same way.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I don't recall the stats specifically, but I thought Lebron's fouls per game is outrageously low for someone who plays as many minutes as he does.

This is my number one complaint about him as a player/personality, is he always complains and whines about the calls he gets. Next to Shaq in his prime, Lebron might be the hardest person in the league to call fouls on. Beyond the superstar treatment which the top players get, it never seems like Lebron gets called for offensive fouls, for fouls on blocks, at the basket, anything.

So I understand the difficult in judging a foul when someone that big and that fast is driving to the lane, but he rarely gets a call against him, and when he does, Mike Brown and Lebron act like the world is about to end. The officials need to have a meeting in the off-season and figure out how to call fouls against him properly.
this too.. you NEVER see Lebron in foul trouble.

i can remember Kobe, Wade, Melo, etc playing with foul trouble plenty of times, even in the playoffs. but we're supposed to believe that a physical 6'9 forward never fouls anybody
indifferent.gif
I also have to cosign. Ive been monitoring his PF the last 5-6 games and he gets 0-2 fouls and no more than 3. Dude had 0 fouls in the Magic game yesterday
ohwell.gif
. Cmon? Zero fouls?

With his style of play, no way should he be getting 0 fouls a game.

Damn the refs
smh.gif

I hate this guy more and more as time passes on. I honestly hope he never wins a ring. Then he can cry all he wants

Originally Posted by enrique23

this is why i hate this dude

Not really. You hate him because it says "Team Lakers Kobe" in your signature. A psychologist would've charged you $100 per hour to reveal these most inner thoughts you posses, but I'm giving it to you for free. You're welcome.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Not really. You hate him because it says "Team Lakers Kobe" in your signature. A psychologist would've charged you $100 per hour to reveal these most inner thoughts you posses, but I'm giving it to you for free. You're welcome.
Typical Lebron stan response, what's new?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Typical Lebron stan response, what's new?

laugh.gif

seriously this guy is so predictable its pathetic...... all you have to remember is that his post will have the words lebron, better, than, kobe, signature, and hate..................thats it dude dont even have to type nothing else. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This just adds to the reasons why so many people feel the way they do about this guy.

yup....

you can believe that if he goes to the knicks the fans and media won't let him make excuses like that. WHAT WORLD IS HE LIVING IN?
laugh.gif
watch the end of the magic game, they tried to give him the game.

he needs to learn how to shut his mouth. nobody hands you anything in this world. earn that ring bron bron. nobody gonna just give you it.

Back
Top Bottom