Lebron Feels He Doesn't Get the Benefit of the Calls

I wouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen to him, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some of that athleticism.

But i mean, everyone feels they're getting hacked once going to the paint.

Lebron complaining about not getting calls? SMH@ THIS CRYBABY. A lot of talent, but dude is a bad loser. cant win everytime Legold. man up and play.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I wouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen to him, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some of that athleticism. 

alien.gif

3521612e517d02ecfe7bb4c511e493413a5f4422.gif

He can't be serious...dude is on '06 Finals Wade status almost every game. I wouldn't have a problem too much if he wasn't initiating the contact 80% of the time by dipping his shoulder and executing a flawless HB dive.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

if LeBron came to the knicks, he would get more favorable calls.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. seriously though the knicks almost never get favorable calls. not at home. not at away. almost never. especially when the cavs played us. i remember jeffries drew like 2 charges on lebron and they called blocking
indifferent.gif
on the league leader in charges
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

it's a bigger issue than most of you care to admit because it actually can effect the way he plays. If he's not getting calls, he might jack up threes.

I would laugh, but that aint even funny.

I think every NBA player could say this. Only thing is, officials call the game with the concept of "advantage/disadvantage". Problem is for Lebron, when he drives, he is so damn fast and strong, that even though there is contact, he is at no disadvantage. He's a genetic freak of nature. So, in the officials eyes, why would they call something when he would finish the bucket with the contact, when it would have been just as easy without the contact?

Just play ball Lebron.

This guy is amazing. Now I like Lebron but come on there are plenty of other guys in the league that get the shaft way more than James. WAY MORE!!!

Just when I was about to like the guy, what a damn crybaby.

Dude gets almost all the call and the non calls on his travel.

Remember the days when people just ball and didn't complain about little ticky tac fouls majority of players do these days

He gets calls in his favor, but also gets screwed alot at the sametime. He's like shaq in his prime, a very very hard person to officiate.
When you're that big, and that athletic, it can be hard to make calls for or against him. Pretty much cause he's unstoppable. If he drove every time, it would be very hard to stop him with out hacking him.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I think Bron has entered that terriotory that Shaq did, he is impossible to officiate correctly, he gets fouled 50 times a game, but he also fouls 50 times a game just bull dozing into people.  The refs have no chance to call that correctly, just like they never called Shaq games correctly.  They just do the best they can. 
I agree with this 100%. He must be a miserable person to officiate. The things he can do, at his size and speed, are entering into uncharted territory.    

Originally Posted by enrique23

if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him

Iwouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen tohim, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some ofthat athleticism.
It's that serious, huh...

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by enrique23

if dude had a carreer ending injury, i wouldnt feel bad for him

Iwouldnt say career injury, but i def. want to see an injury happen tohim, just to see how he'll be able to hold up once he loses some ofthat athleticism.
It's that serious, huh...

SMH at you guys wishing injury upon another player
smh.gif

*Goes and turns on Jay-Z's "Hater" song*. Lebron is hard to officiate cause of his size, strength, and ability, a la Shaq. There's plenty of times when he goes to the rack and is smacked or bumped but it's not called, I can count at least 3 times from yesterday. Far as him fouling people by running them over or hacking on D, now the haters are starting to surface. Go get a life

The crying needs to stop. Lebron, Kobe, Wade, all the elites cry way tooo much. Like someone else said, nobody wants to see a free throw contest. It's actually disgusting to see.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

*Goes and turns on Jay-Z's "Hater" song*. Lebron is hard to officiate cause of his size, strength, and ability, a la Shaq. There's plenty of times when he goes to the rack and is smacked or bumped but it's not called, I can count at least 3 times from yesterday. Far as him fouling people by running them over or hacking on D, now the haters are starting to surface. Go get a life

You really smart saying something like that, where'd you read it from? 

laugh.gif

So are you saying he has a right to whine because he is hard to officiate? And that he doesnt get the benefit of the doubt on certain defensive plays and offensive moves he does?

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

The crying needs to stop. Lebron, Kobe, Wade, all the elites cry way tooo much. Like someone else said, nobody wants to see a free throw contest. It's actually disgusting to see.
QFT

Players complain so much nowadays, just play some damn ball
Originally Posted by CP1708

*Goes and turns on Jay-Z's "Hater" song*. Lebron is hard to officiate cause of his size, strength, and ability, a la Shaq.There's plenty of times when he goes to the rack and is smacked orbumped but it's not called, I can count at least 3 times fromyesterday. Far as him fouling people by running them over or hacking onD, now the haters are starting to surface. Go get a life

You really smart saying something like that, where'd you read it from? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Statements like this, makes me despise the times us (the magic) play against the cavs. Dude be getting some calls that at times makes you scratch your head. It honestly hurts to even watch
laugh.gif

A lot of you are jumping on Lebron but I guarantee your favorite player feels the same way. Only difference is Lebron said it.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

A lot of you are jumping on Lebron but I guarantee your favorite player feels the same way. Only difference is Lebron said it.

True. But LeBron DOES get his share of the calls. He's 2nd in the league in FTA a game behind D12 (who teams actually TRY and foul every time he goes inside) so to say he doesn't get the benefit of calls especially if you look at last years playoffs (He shot more FTs than D-Wade did in the '06 postseason and Bron didn't even make it to the Finals). Does Bron get hit on drives going to the basket, yes he does. Does Bron initiate a lot of that contact, yes. Does the whistle need to be blown every single time that happens, no. Nobody wants to see Bron go to the line 15+ times every game (which is sounding like what he wants, MORE calls than he already gets)

Back
Top Bottom