Lebron finally shows up at a critical time to win the game

I wouldn't knock a kid down over a game of knockout. LeBron ain't about that life, I'd throw down. He's a broken man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I would say it's not a big deal until he didn't even attempt to help him up. It's a kid and you're playing knockout smh. Tell me if you got trucked like that playing a game of knockout and you wouldn't throw down afterwards.

Yea a kid is going to fight a 6'8 250 winner of the genetic lottery. And LeBron did help him up, and gave him his shoes to boot. He'll remember that for the rest of the life and I guarantee harbors no ill will about it meanwhile the world will continue to dump on LeBron about it, "on his behalf."

I would say it's not a big deal until he didn't even attempt to help him up. It's a kid and you're playing knockout smh. Tell me if you got trucked like that playing a game of knockout and you wouldn't throw down afterwards.

Yea a kid is going to fight a 6'8 250 winner of the genetic lottery. And LeBron did help him up, and gave him his shoes to boot. He'll remember that for the rest of the life and I guarantee harbors no ill will about it meanwhile the world will continue to dump on LeBron about it, "on his behalf."

I wouldn't knock a kid down over a game of knockout. LeBron ain't about that life, I'd throw down. He's a broken man
laugh.gif

Because it obviously looked as though he intentionally knocked the kid over. 
30t6p3b.gif

If he would have layed that up, people would be saying "LeBron thinks hes too good to dunk at a kids camp and entertain them." 

Im not a LeBron fan by any means, but people are just looking for anything to criticize him for doing.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

If he would have layed that up, people would be saying "LeBron thinks hes too good to dunk at a kids camp and entertain them." 

Im not a LeBron fan by any means, but people are just looking for anything to criticize him for doing.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Who cares about Lebron anymore. After what he's done the last two post seasons why would you even want to be a fan?

There's only 3 idiots on this forum who are stuck defending him and his hairline and what he does on his own time. Hansumm, DC and that xtopocl idiot.

Who cares about Lebron anymore. After what he's done the last two post seasons why would you even want to be a fan?

There's only 3 idiots on this forum who are stuck defending him and his hairline and what he does on his own time. Hansumm, DC and that xtopocl idiot.

I swear, LeBron brings the whiny crying !%%%! out of the average fan like no other.

Everyone was clearly enjoying themselves, and I'm sure the kid liked that LeBron didn't act all concerned about him over a little bump.

I swear, LeBron brings the whiny crying !%%%! out of the average fan like no other.

Everyone was clearly enjoying themselves, and I'm sure the kid liked that LeBron didn't act all concerned about him over a little bump.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

shotsfired.gif

SHOTS FIRED

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

shotsfired.gif

SHOTS FIRED

Back
Top Bottom